 Administrative / Curators / 22
  Toronto NG's

I'll volunteer to handle lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto and if no one else wants to, lugnet.org.ca (hopefully something to be coordinated with our fellow Canadian organizations) One request to whoever ends up handling lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor and related (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.curators)