 Administrative / Curators / 187 (-5)
  Expansion of Spotlight functionality

Hello, The Spotlight feature usually found on LUGNET's main homepage has moved to the News homepage. (URL) (spotlight) -> (URL) all curators (and would-be curators): ---...--- The Spotlight function is available at each level in the news hierarchy, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Wow, I was to offer my help but I am verry happy to see all of you people responding so fast! Anyway if I can do anything to help you out, I have plenty of time. I do html too, but no FTX. It can be also a nice idea to have access to scan of those (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

I can do the curator thing, and Dave can back me up - that should work fine. We have the GATS show for BayLTC in a little over a week, though, so I won't have time right now to learn FTX and start in on it, so maybe Dave wants to handle it at the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Whatever Tom decides--he seems to have the inside scoop on the S@H specials in the first place--I was just going to post the ones he sends me every Wednesday anyways... If he wants my help, I'll gladly do what I can. Dave K (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Doh! Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply until after I posted to Dave. Would you like to back Dave up? or work on it together? Thanks, btw, for volunteering! -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact