 Administrative / Curators / 174
Re: Curatorship of org.us.michlug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Jason Spears writes:
I am interested in becoming the of Curator of lugnet.org.us.michlug

Michlugers - Any objections?

-Jason

Thanks for your offer to help!

My pleasure.  Actually it seems almost too easy, FTX is super simple to learn.

Two votes of support are enough for me to think I'd better activate this for
you before I forget to.

;-)

Give it a go.

Yeap, seems to be working now.