 Administrative / Curators / 147 (-10)
  Re: Curator List

By popular demand, we now keep a viewable list of current curators and their groups, accessible via link in the admin.curator sidebar (same as URL below). Thank You Dan Boger! -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Admin for Sculpture Area

DOH!! Did I say admin? I meant "Curator." -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Admin for Sculpture Area

Hey there! I fired up the sidebar at: (URL) just a suggested start, really. I'm hoping someone might want to take it from here. If so, great! If not, that's okay too. Let us all know if you're interested. -Suz (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: comments in FTX ?

(...) Okay, I will do the way I was doing before, in a hidden file. Maybe in a future version of FTX ? But it seems that most of the comments symbols are already used ;-) Gael (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curators of Nations

(...) Hi Suz This is a great idea, those groups look excellent, especially the Canadian one. What are the requirements? Do you need to know FTX? I would love to do it myself, unfortunately I don't have the time. I do have a habbit of overcomiting (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)

  Re: comments in FTX ?

(...) Sorry to say, the answer is no. -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curators of Nations

Hello there! A few national .loc groups have gained curators recently, and I thought you might enjoy seeing their fine handiwork. I think they're doing a fabulous job! [nudge, nudge, wink, wink] Canada, Calum Tsang (URL) Kingdom, Simon Bennett (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: comments in FTX ?

(...) This is a really good question. I wish I could answer it.. :-) I want to say yes. ..knowing Todd, there are probably 5 or 6 ways to add comments that only he knows about. Yesterday I asked him via e-mail. I'm sure we'll hear back soon. -Suz (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  comments in FTX ?

I was wondering is there is any way to have a part of the FTX code as comments ? On /loc/fr I have the web site of the week. And I'd like to be able to prepare it in advance, but don't want to show the next weeks stuff. I know I can always have (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) I'm also pleased to announce that I'm the new curator of /loc/fr. As you may already have noticed, my english is not too bad and I think that might help. Hopefully, the french Lego fans will show more that they want a big communauty. I was (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact