 Administrative / Curators / 132
  FTX on my own server ?

Hi to all, I was wondering if it could be possible to have the pre-compiler FTX so I could put it on my own server and developp from home. I think this could help to develop a how-to manual with examples (as it was mentionned in a previous thread). (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) You mean like this? (URL) 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Yeah, we used to have another one too - a "Quick Start" guide. I'm still trying to find it.. Todd only knows what happened to it. If I remember correctly (and I hope not), I edited his printed copy so hard that he threw it away. (I'm so (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Todd and me. :) With a little sleuthing, which included the oh so handy revisions list, I found it! (URL) Quick-start page for the extremely impatient" hehehe Ben Roller (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Oh well. Thanks for finding it. I just made some edits to the page - fixed URLs and simplified the 'labled hyperlinks' example. BTW, I can picture a quick-start page that's more user-friendly, but then it wouldn't match his tutorial so well. (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) I'm also pleased to announce that I'm the new curator of /loc/fr. As you may already have noticed, my english is not too bad and I think that might help. Hopefully, the french Lego fans will show more that they want a big communauty. I was (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)