 Administrative / Curators / 100
Re: Curating loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:28:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Looks like Richard F. has spoken up and blessed the transition. Hats off to
all parties for working hard to do the right thing... Have we learned
anything about the process?

Well, this way worked quite well, ad hockery though it was.  A proper system
may be of benefit but what I am sure would be useful would be an FAQ at
admin.curators which covers this and also what the job entails.

If Richard hadn't piped up (cheers Richard) it may have been a different
matter though.