 Administrative / Search Results: suggest
 Results 81 – 100 of about 400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Email address question

(...) I was just curious who was behind that address. I was going to suggest an address that all current admins receive. For instance, several ldraw.org addresses go to Tim and I. I think this helps out since I'm not always immediately available to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Discussing LEGO-related spam (Was: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn)

(...) Hmm... At a guess, I'd suggest lugnet.people or lugnet.market.theory, or possibly both, depending on how you wanted to mention it. But then, you're probably not looking for a guess... Todd? James (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Possible New Group?

(...) Okay, lesse what we got...If any links don't belong here, or you want to suggest some more feel free to reply and change anything. Mechanized Brick-more.(URL) Sullivan's stuff-(URL) Greatrix's stuff-(URL) F. Braun's battleship-(URL) Jantzi's (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Copyright dates on lugnet pages ?

(...) I never noticed that there was a copyright notice before. I would suggest that the copyright text be made into a link that describes the copyright policy. (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Are the web sales part of Shop at Home? I was originally going to suggest Shop at Home, but then I thought about the web sales. Of course the other question is where do the LICs, outlets, etc. fall? Deals there probably should be posted in the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: An Idea for NNTP headers.

(...) Is CLAX86 a newsreader or a protocol extension? (...) What kind of info would you suggest be included? (...) Indeed! --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Request for a link

(...) No problem. Done. (URL) added a "suggest a link" there too, for ease in future. -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) Hi Rene, If it is possible for Canada might I also suggest doing it for Australia too. It has the same geographic spread issues. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: group suggestion

.announce.brickshelf makes sense since the updates are essentially broadcasts and not really interactive. I was going to suggest publish.scans instead of db.scans, but publish.scans implies discussions about any type of scans while db.scans implies (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Like for kvetching or a whinging/whining? :-) (...) Hmm, sticky point. (...) If Brad has no objections and could suggest a couple (or more, if he wants) sub-group topic areas that he and/or his colleagues would find most helpful, I'm all for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G23324.HEu@lugnet.com... (...) presumably (...) would (...) people (...) Well, Todd, I don't think anything is necessary, but it's your choice. Here's what I would suggest: Eliminate the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: My Stance

(...) No, I don't know that. Not based on what you said. If that's not how you feel, I suggest you stop obsessing over his disrespect for James, because that's certainly how it's sounding. (...) Fine, that was the final straw. But if he's learned (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Renaming Gaming group

(...) Sure (...) It's easier to move 2 or 3 groups at once than separately. . . . what remapping would you suggest? --Todd (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

(...) Hi all, I can't offer my html knowledge - it's only poor. But I like to suggest some ideas following up Todd's ideas. An umbrella on a very first level might really be helpful. So users might got the chance to go their way while starting at (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Where to put test postings

I have come to the idea that there is nowhere obvious to put test postings. I suggest the creation of the group lugnet.test for this purpose. Any comments? Carbon 60 (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

Some initial thoughts in promotional sets in my lunchbreak... Categorising promotional sets will as you suggest be frought with difficulties. That's why I went for the 'keyword' method of categorising them in my database, which can be a type of set (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: New newsgroups for LEGO Direct and the LEGO Company

(...) ^^^...^^^ (...) As for the name of the newsgroup, I also would like to suggest (again) that the name include the word OFFICIAL. I think this would help to clear up most confusion about posting privleges, validity of messages, and the like. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

(...) That's certainly a plan! This is the second such spam in as many days I think. I'd like to suggest that the link between LUGNET and the external mailing list be reconsidered, or that the maintainers of the external list not allow unvalidated (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Update Info for Pause (Is it Lugnet now?) Database Volume II

(...) Oh, technic was technic from the start in Europe. I suggest Huw Millington's lego pages, featuring 3 catalogs from 1977, 1978, and 1979, all from Europe. Nice informational site, especially very deep in 1970s. In one of my postings, I asked (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) Help me out a bit on that -- When you say "doesn't really need to be," do you mean to suggest that those types of discussions are too esoteric for here? Heh heh -- we've got a special newsgroup here now just for weekly announcements of LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

More:  Next Page >>