 Administrative / Search Results: suggest
 Results 61 – 80 of about 400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Reducing fussiness in automated password appraisal

(...) Certainly *way* easier to pass. I'd even suggest using level 3. Level 2 passes "c00l!" (just barely). Would it be possible to kick up the relative strength of the dictionary check a bit? (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) Frank Filz replied: (...) Please consider these words of wisdom: "I suggest every one try and remember one of the most important rules of electronic communication: If you are upset or angered by a post, mark it unread and come back in an hour (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Special sub group for the Bricks-Only brigade?

(...) Good idea. I suggest "lugnet.whine" for that. --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.admin.nntp (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Curator for lugnet.org?

(...) I think you would do a fine job. I'll suggest it to Larry and Frank.[1] (...) Sounds good to me. --Todd [1] See (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.curators)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Regarding bulk orders: a proposal

(...) Ah yes, a posted periodic summary might help Brad. Suggest posting a message to .lego.direct asking Brad if it would help him or not help him. (Or write to him at his published address legodirect@lego.com and ask.) Only Brad knows what would (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) Yes, a commmittee of people on tap seems ideal. May I suggest that we lengthen the cycle so that there is a weeks delay between the vote and when the site is posted. That builds up a buffer of time. Now, with that buffer, work the committee (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Availability of Soccer Women's Team #3416?

(...) So fix it already. Until you do I suggest that what really matters is the *SIGNATURE* on the post. NOT the email address associated with it. (...) Guess what. I decided this was an offical statement by the sig. I didn't even look at the email (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) ... (...) ... (...) ... Tobbe, I'm not as big a rocket as you might suggest. I think that you may have used the wrong list from 2001. As I recall, Dan Boger posted two lists; the first one was incorrect. correct 2001 list (URL) Clark 193 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest]

(...) Hear Hear. I suggest Ben be banned from complaining about ANYTHING directly related to Lugnet (don't worry Ben, you can still whinge about how Aussies pay more for stuff and all that, lots left to whinge about...) until he uses the proper (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Open Source Lego

me, for one, would like better commuctaion to legos people. id suggest some things to be added to bulk, like wings, etc and add pick your own color for bulk ie: 100 clear 1x8 even if would add to price tag. one thing would be very nice, make all (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Request for .vignette group

Dear LUGNET Admin, I would like to formally request (suggest) that a newsgroup (.moc.vignette or something similar) be created. There have been numerous posts of 'vignette' MOCs over the past few weeks, and I, for one, feel that there is a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, many people wrote stuff in this thread (all of which I snipped) May I humbly suggest just letting the whole thing drop? it all looks like a misunderstanding at many levels and digging deeper into who said what and why is not (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Brickshelf find: Hello Vifam

(...) In fact, it is a direct violation of the TOS. I would suggest that the post be cancelled. Even the images are TOS violations of Maj.com. Conduct such as this is highly unbecoming and very disappointing, Stefan. JOHN (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: New group suggestion

(...) c /marketplace/market/ And as this seems to be the time to suggest restructuring lugnet.market, why not lugnet.market.commercial, for anyone who is posting information for LEGO their commercial operation is selling? Steve (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Strategic Rating (Was: Re: Next and Prev buttons or links)

(...) Just an FYI... Human interface guidelines suggest that color should never be the sole carrier of information, for several reasons. The obvious reason is so that people with difficulty distinguishing colors or shades of gradation can use your (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  New announce.moc group needed? (Was: Bulk Lego Auctions)

Hello Larry, hello everybody, I would suggest to create a new group lugnet.announce.moc. Most of the postings some people find unappropriate for any of the other lugnet.announce.* groups could probably fit there ... Greetings Horst (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Taking LUGNET to the next level

(...) Good Man! This is great news Todd. (...) Great team! May I suggest you should consider asking one or two international representatives as well (unless Kelly is, because she (he?) apparently isn't a Lugnet member and I have never met them)? I'm (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, FTX)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Currently Todd is the only one who can do this. I suggest you send him an e-mail to request he change it. (...) Hmm, what do you mean by this? The rules on what a legal password is are not very restrictive. There are no immediate plans to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

  Re: How about a glossary?

Hi Joe, Welcome to Lugnet! From your post, I just wanted to suggest you add some input to this thread: (URL) Since you are a web-savvy person new to Lugnet, you might look at things with a fresh eye and notice glitches that we've learned to ignore. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

suggest
(score: 1.001)

More:  Next Page >>