 Administrative / Search Results: suggest
 Results 61 – 80 of about 400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

(...) Assuming the information is "personal" rather than "common knowledge". (...) I'm not sure what Ken means here, some elaboration might be helpful. What is it that I've been picky about, exactly? And how does my being "picky" correlate to the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

In lugnet.starwars, many people wrote stuff in this thread (all of which I snipped) May I humbly suggest just letting the whole thing drop? it all looks like a misunderstanding at many levels and digging deeper into who said what and why is not (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

suggest
(score: 0.330)

  Re: posting privileges to 1000steine-members revoked!?

(...) I can see how there might be some confusion about this. Remember we do not censor posts. Nor do we control who can or cannot highlight (evince the fact that your post that I am replying to seems to have, at a time that people say they want (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 0.330)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

(...) SNIP (...) I would like to thank the LUGNET Transition Team, those listed here as well as those not listed, for their continued efforts on behalf of the AFOL Community. I also hope that the mere mention of this new policy and consequences (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

suggest
(score: 0.328)

  LUGNET Posting Policy Update

LUGNET administration has always had the ability to temporarily or permanently suspend the posting privileges of a user or member. In the past this has been only very rarely used. The mechanism for doing so was such that only Todd (or for a time, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

suggest
(score: 0.328)

  Re: New spotlight weights( was Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX

(...) Huh! So-- if Jake made an announcement about, say, new bulk pack sets in "klassik grey" (or if new colors were switched back to old) and posted to .announce, .color, and .lego, the net result would be a -1 default? I think I like all of the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 0.328)

  Request for .vignette group

Dear LUGNET Admin, I would like to formally request (suggest) that a newsgroup (.moc.vignette or something similar) be created. There have been numerous posts of 'vignette' MOCs over the past few weeks, and I, for one, feel that there is a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) If it is built out of LEGO-- yes. (...) Do you suppose that I'd be so pedantic to suggest otherwise? Seems like .admin might be a good exception. And .test might fit under that hierarchy as well... (...) Ha, you weaken your argument by your (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

suggest
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) This seems like a good summary of your position on this topic. Do you agree? If not, is there a better one? Is there anything significant on this proposed change that you feel hasn't been brought to light yet? If this is a good summary and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

suggest
(score: 0.320)

  Re: How do I propose a new lugnet group?

(...) I'd suggest this actually fall under off-topic.clone-brands.cad or somesuch, since other modular construction systems are off-topic for LUGNET. -Tim (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Yes, I agree that everybody has different thresholds of what they consider to be appropriate and inappropriate. That is precisely why I would stay away from those type of arguments and simply categorize everything off-topic as being "adult". (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

suggest
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages

(...) So then I suggest moving ALL of the 'people' forums to a sub-forum of off-topic. And be default skip-filtered just like the other non-Lego forums. By your own admission this topic - that has nothing to do with Lego in any way is ok, then it (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

While we're at it, I'd like to suggest a .people.bruce group: -> lugnet.people.bruce (group) All about LEGO® people who happen to be named Bruce: Myself, Bruce Lowell, Bruce Schlickbernd, and, in the spirit of the Monty Python sketch, anyone who (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Top stories threshold

Please consider adjusting the spotlight threshold for including posts in the top stories list. It seems to me with such a large membership (and growing fast), that the current threshold is way too low, resulting in more stories making it to the list (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Serious group requests

(...) that, but she thinks its strange the number of heated arguements we have here. Granted, she is biased by the fact that she's married to someone fairly reactionary, so she see's a skewed version of things. However, even if I were a mostly (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I get it. You clearly didn't read what I said. You _might_ be right. There _might_ be people interested in such a hetero discussion group. But why would you assume a group is needed just because a homosexual group is asked for? Neither of you (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

suggest
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

well. This isn't how I would usually choose to out myself, but....I feel obliged to make some kind of response. I am a long time lego fan, and I live a gay lifestyle. Although it is usually not discussed, most people who know me also know this, or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

suggest
(score: 0.318)

  Member "Set Lists"

G'day, I suggest the following for the member "Set Lists" pages (e.g., found at (URL) Add a column for the set year. 2) Allow the list to be sorted by various columns by clicking on the column heading. I'm looking for this so that I may view my set (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 0.318)

  Re: Member "Set Lists"

(...) Dan, that's beautiful, man..., just beautiful <sniff> :] I didn't have a Peeron ID, but it goes without saying I do now! Now I almost want to suggest that LUGNET add a link to my Peeron list... ;] Thanx! ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 0.317)

More:  Next Page >>