 Administrative / Search Results: suggest
 Results 121 – 140 of about 400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: a few new things

(...) Ooops, sorry...... didn't mean to give that impression. There's nothing wrong with good design; quite the contrary. I was simply trying to suggest that the design I saw there appeared somewhat too business-like. Perhaps I can clarify with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) That was my paraphrasing of the original information I saw about the purpose for the committee, I apologize for not being specific. (...) I'm assuming the "you" is directed at the LTT, and not me personally, so I'll respond as such. The (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

butting in again. (...) I said this to eric already... I think Scott really means that if he slips up he WILL donate 10, as he outlined before. Fault him for saying it in a flippant way at first, but I think if you go back and look at his responses, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  This is ridiculous

Hello I just saw 4 posts from the same person in the Top Stories, all posts were 5 hours old and had receive 0 or 1 human recommendation. They all talk about pneumatics, which usually interests only a small percentage of the AFOLs, not because it's (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Question: Are reviews of non-LEGO (such as Mega Blocks) sets of interest?

(...) Todd (and others) Here's an idea: How about a lugnet.other-brands hierarchy? Or maybe 'other-bricks'? I suggest 'other-brands' or 'other-bricks' because it keeps the idea of brick-based building toys (as opposed to K'nex or Erector sets) and (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

I *said* they had flaws and were thought starters... so you'll see a smiley behind every one of my responses, I'm trying to be funny in them. I suggest you post some ideas of your own, I'm trying to get some brainstorming going... (...) Why not? (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Member "Set Lists"

(...) Dan, that's beautiful, man..., just beautiful <sniff> :] I didn't have a Peeron ID, but it goes without saying I do now! Now I almost want to suggest that LUGNET add a link to my Peeron list... ;] Thanx! ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Ontario, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  ng/ml gatewaying

(...) It would be possible, yes -- (and actually very easy) -- but doing so may open up a can of worms. I'll give more details below, and maybe you'll have some ideas to suggest. (...) Everyone posting via NNTP actually does put e-mail addresses in, (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  (canceled)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fr2BII.J3z@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) announcements (...) them (...) favor (...) my (...) this (...) Sure. But sometimes it is difficult to change. Using this form of debate, it can be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Group Charters (was:Re: Fabuland Auction Update 4)

(...) No, I said .loc.au was a was logical place, not that it was the right place. By "logical place" I mean that common sense might suggest that posting it there might make perfect sense (if someone was clueless about the T&C). (...) It's always (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: lugnet.announce is not for MOCs

(...) IMHO, this would be the better choice, to meld well with the current architecture. .moc.announce is counter-intuitive with what's currently in place. May I suggest that if an .announce.moc group is set up that it does not boost posts into the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: REPLY BACK

(...) LUGNET has a better mechanism for "subscribe as mailing list." Why keep this anachronistic exception around, gatewaying to an outside mailing list? If that list can't control its spam then I suggest LUGNET should pull the plug on the gateway, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Collapsing the lugnet.loc.uk hierarchy

(...) Can you move the articles that are in groups about to go bye bye for now to higher in the hierarchy? Or mail them back to the authors and suggest reposting? (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Remy is in the clear (was: Re: YEAR-2000 LEAKS STOP HERE)

To all here.... The recent Lego Direct announcement, along with all the new set pic's and excitement, have clouded normally clear heads. May I suggest we all calm down, stop acting like excited children, and take a deep breath..... after all, we (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)

(...) You mean (URL)? Yeah, maybe a little link from that page to /lugnet/fun/gaming/ would make sense? Certainly as 'gaming' seems to suggest all forms of gaming, not just computer games. Richard (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) While I don't think people should need to justify why they mark anything up or down, I think it would help if people were prepared to give/suggest reasons if someone genuinely is curious why they have been downscored. Otherwise they are likely (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: parts tracker, where did it go?

(...) This site has been dead for some time. The current, but temporary, parts tracker is at (URL) as you suggest. Chris (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Language slipping?

In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher Lannan writes: More thoughts- What about the AFOL acronymn "POOP" How many of us can honestly say it wasn't chosen because of its "potty humour" nature. Piece out of other pieces should be pooop, shouldn't it? I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

  Re: News search function temporarily disabled

<nod nod> Thanks for letting us know. I'm no geek in any means, but first things first, I would limit the search. Sometimes a single search brings up thousands of posts. I suggest if the search is too broad, say it and make the searcher narrow it (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

suggest
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>