  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 346 – 365 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Parts Ref upgrade?

(...) You could do something similar with Peeron's search: (URL) think Steve gave up on updating Partsref since the update process was very manual work and extreamly difficult for him. That, and LDraw starting to host their own part images - it was (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Depends how much space you need to save, I guess. If you're using varchar's or text fields (for profiles certainly), you're only adding an extra... 2 bytes for a null entry? Forget if it's 1 or 2. So maybe 18 bytes extra per member. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) You're using Delphi 7, right? You have some time during your development dropped a component from the CLX library on your form. Even if the component is not there any more, the file name will still be in your 'uses' clause. Search all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Tropicana Orange Juice Promo Details (U.S.)

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:I627E3.23rC@lugnet.com... (...) They are two of three that have been available before with Kabaya candy in Japan: (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.promo)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) But does he LIKE the product, or is this just a job for him? Ditto the CFO... I have opined in the past that I wonder how many Danes view working at LEGO as just another job rather than as a passion.... Also, I have to say I was puzzled by (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.557)

  Sydney LEGO Train Club

G'day everyone! Last weekend, the Sydney LEGO Train Club (SLTC) had a very successful showing at the 2007 Annual Australian Model Railway Association (NSW) Exhibition. (URL) LEGO Train Club (SLTC) at 2007 AMRA (NSW) Exhibition>> For those (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

url
(score: 0.556)

  Re: New colours in Ldraw?

(...) Knight Bus, mini Knight Bus, and any set featuring Sir Danju. Looking at Peeron inventories, I see the same color listed as (URL), (URL) Purple>, and (URL) Violet>, while Bricklink seems to exclusively list it as (URL) Dark Purple>. It's (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

query
(score: 0.556)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) I'd think twice about making all part images transparent. Especially patterned parts don't really work, look at the images for these pics (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 0.556)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) Steve was comparing "PNG" with "Transparent PNG" which affects the background of the image. The LDraw images used by peeron are generated in multiple colours, including trans-white (LDraw colour 47). I think(?) the peeron admins control which (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 0.556)

  *** LDView Version 2.0.1 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the changes in this release are bug fixes. However, I added support for arbitrary FSAA modes for newer video cards that support more than (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.556)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

(...) Those style links are created and understood by the web interface to insert in-line links and image. The use of <> however "broke" and confused all the NNTP clients so we see it string together. ThunderBird handled it well enough and split it (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

url
(score: 0.554)

  Re: First Impressions: LDD 2.0 and building with Technic elements from NXT.

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JoGFz5.BIC@lugnet.com... (...) Perhaps I am not harsh enough. Build a model that shows the possible gear ratios for gears contained in the NXT kit. You can even mail it to me if you like, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

url
(score: 0.554)

  Serenity, an autonomous NXT-based boat

Well, I blogged about it, and wanted to make sure I shared it with the folks that inspired me (LUGNET). I've never been really interested in LEGO boats, because in the first place I couldn't see much use for them (guiding a robot over featureless (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics) !

url
(score: 0.554)

  Re: What camera do you guys use?

In lugnet.publish.photography, John Henry Kruer wrote: Okay, with some research into the digicam discussion, here's some information I found. (...) Checking for some of the lenses, I was pleased to find a few low dispersion glass lenses, but as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

sigma
(score: 0.553)

  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) With a nice part time job on my hands (which means an absolute surge in personal funding :), I've set my eyes on this particularal model - the Olympus c 5050 zoom; after reading sporadic reviews from a few sources (hopefully, they are as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

sigma
(score: 0.553)

  Part Query

Hi Everyone, 2 years ago a guy named Adam Howard posted that he was working on part # 40241 Harry Potter door with an arched window. Does anyone know what happened to this part ? (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) lol Well, I never claimed that a few of them might not be pure;-) Actually, those are faces (Thomas and Percy) from 2 wind-up Ertl trains I "borrowed";-) They are the perfect size, and they served to calm the cherubs at train shows who would (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

query
(score: 0.552)

  Question about LDraw.org Library Header Specification

At this url: (URL) you scroll down to the first Examples header (in bold) there's this line: 0 !CATEGORY Animal 0 !KEYWORDS Sting, Poison, Adventurers, Egypt Is there supposed to be a line break between "Animal" and "0"? Also, a little later in the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Nathan Sawaya on The Colbert Report

Neat! Here's the interview online: (URL) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

url
(score: 0.551)

  Re: Click-Rotation Parts

(...) And Knights' Kingdom large figures. Also, most Galidor parts use click-rotation hinges, although I'm not sure if the connection uses the same geometry as, e.g., (URL) For examples look here: (...) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

query
(score: 0.550)

More:  Next Page >>