  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 331 – 350 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) To use the DIST-Nx sensor from mindsensors.com you can use the code at this url: (URL) sure you initialize the sensor using the correct type and properly energize it after you configure the port as a lowspeed port. The sample program is setup (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

url
(score: 0.563)

  *** LDView Version 2.0.2 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) biggest change in this release is an update to use your currently selected visual style when running in Windows XP. Most of the other changes (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.563)

  Re: WAMALTC Train Display at the LEGO Potomac Mills Outlet

(...) If you're trying to read the linked article, and have found that the posted URL isn't working, here's the Tiny URL version of the URL listed above. It will take you to the same article Clifton is trying to link to: (URL) J.P. Manalo (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

url
(score: 0.563)

  AZOTH - close combat mech

(2 URLs) Full gallery> <url=(URL) Flickr> Hooray for Thanksgiving holiday builds. This uses a basic click joint frame (based on Izzo's and Nnenn's click joint frames), which was a pain due to my blocky style of building and resulting heaviness. Next (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.563)

  Some 2005 sets showing up already in regular stores.

Hi everyone, I have just returned from ToysRUs in Fond-Du-Lac WI and to my suprise they have some of the new 2005 sets in stock already - including a couple that I don't think have been mentioned yet. Among others, they had: 7239 Fire Truck (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2005)

query
(score: 0.562)

  Wither LPub?

It has been a while since I wandered into LUGNET.cad but today I found I needed to go back and modify the NCLUG logo which is built with ML-CAD and rendered with POV. As long as I was doing that, I thought I would install LPub as well but it seems (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.562)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) They still have it listed for that price, so yeah, you probably did. However, to get free shipping, you have to be willing to wait another 3-5 days for delivery, so I doubt I would have saved any money on that deal, and I wouldn't have gotten (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

sigma
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Förslag om tidsram för träffen

(...) Är det här rätt ställe? (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

query
(score: 0.560)

  What the? Contact form on Shop At Home website has problems.

I have found if I input too much text into the customer service contact form, that the form handler keeps thinking the message is too long! Unfortunately most problems I have found seem to require quite a good description of the problem to begin (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.560)

  Re: Sale announcements (Was Beware more SPAM...)

(...) Amazon.com URL-hacking tip: You can safely delete the qid= and sr= stuff as well as the session-ID at the end. "qid=" stands for (I think) "query ID" and the "ref=" is the referring category on their website (not a referring associate ID or (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url, query
(score: 0.559)

  Re: Query about a construction technique at LegoWorld

Visit the De Bouwsteen-site, organizer for the builders,collectors and volunteers of LEGO®WORLD. (URL) I was looking through the galleries of images from Zwolle, there are some (...) You misssing a lot;-) (...) Its a 1:100 scale model of the new (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, FTX)

query
(score: 0.559)

  Re: Query about a construction technique at LegoWorld

Sorry about those I missed! (URL) Natha> (URL) donadvance> (URL) wimpie99> (URL) pirrelli> (URL) Markassius> (URL) Brickbuilder> Tim (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, FTX)

query
(score: 0.559)

  Query about a construction technique at LegoWorld

I was looking through the galleries of images from Zwolle, there are some great MOCs pictured there. Can anyone give a report on the show, apologies if I have missed one. Galleries (that I have found so far) (URL) AndreasTretbar> (URL) Tweety501> (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, FTX)

query
(score: 0.559)

  Re: 3900 Lego lots on ebay (actually 3015).... now 5000

And it has just passed 5000 (long url (...) are (...) would (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

url, query
(score: 0.559)

  New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

I have decided to set aside at least one hour a day to the project I just started today by writing this post. The three main goals are: 1. Create a short animation, using the tools mentioned in the subject line above. 2. Write a diary that explains (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Parts Ref upgrade?

(...) You could do something similar with Peeron's search: (URL) think Steve gave up on updating Partsref since the update process was very manual work and extreamly difficult for him. That, and LDraw starting to host their own part images - it was (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Depends how much space you need to save, I guess. If you're using varchar's or text fields (for profiles certainly), you're only adding an extra... 2 bytes for a null entry? Forget if it's 1 or 2. So maybe 18 bytes extra per member. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) You're using Delphi 7, right? You have some time during your development dropped a component from the CLX library on your form. Even if the component is not there any more, the file name will still be in your 'uses' clause. Search all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

qt
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Tropicana Orange Juice Promo Details (U.S.)

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:I627E3.23rC@lugnet.com... (...) They are two of three that have been available before with Kabaya candy in Japan: (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.promo)

query
(score: 0.558)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) But does he LIKE the product, or is this just a job for him? Ditto the CFO... I have opined in the past that I wonder how many Danes view working at LEGO as just another job rather than as a passion.... Also, I have to say I was puzzled by (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.557)

More:  Next Page >>