  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 271 – 290 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Layout

"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jzr0rw.8xK@lugnet.com... (...) Not a big help, but a little nonetheless: You can tweak *some* YouTube videos by adding a little extra info to the end of the url. Try adding "&fmt=18" (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.microscale)

url
(score: 0.582)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

I really should have filled this out ages ago... Oh well, better late than never! :-) Name J.P. Manalo Gender Male Mental Age/Status of Inner Child My fiancee tells me that I really should be 7 years old. Location Sydney-area, NSW, AU E-mail Address (...) (16 years ago, 24-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

url
(score: 0.582)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Hi, Im new here. I thought i should reply to the roll call and stop lurking. Name: Steve Dunn Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1977 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Better ask my shrink Location: Penrith, Sydney E-mail Address: (...) (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.581)

  2 Qs For John

(...) Well said John. Just keep waving your little flag. This is what I don't understand: Q1. How is supporting human rights abuses in Israel and Saudi Arabia in your collective self interest if the end result (indirect or otherwise) is 911 and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

qs
(score: 0.581)

  Re: technic tread in starwars sets

(...) (URL) mmm...mmm technic treads. ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

query
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) OK, I added the info to the doc. I also created a Miscellaneous column, where I entered the two release dates that I didn't put in the other spots (for 0.1 and 2.1). Oh, and I resized the URL column to fit the URL I entered. Other people (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

url
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions

(...) Hello, Finally I got back to my Lego stock :) Thank you for your encouraging comments. I want to thank especially Didier Enjary for being such a great graphic designer. This model was partly inspired by Alban Nanty's to build the sloped front (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

query
(score: 0.581)

  Re: No Lego Window System

I have to agree with this, but coming at it from a slightly different viewpoint. I need BIG windows. the 1x4x5 (1) is the biggest single paned window that has been commonly available (2) correct me if I'm wrong) and thats what I've used for (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

query
(score: 0.581)

  Re: *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***

(...) Sure. That would be spectacular. For the most part, all the Linux-specific stuff is in the QT directory (I try to keep all the common code cross-platform, but I'm sure there are problems caused by me not actually having compiled in Linux (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.581)

  Re: *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***

(...) Hmm, this might just be the excuse I needed to learn a bit about QT. No promises though, I'm easily distracted... (...) What about a tarball or zip file of the LDView portions of your CVS repository? I use a nightly script on the sourceforge (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) LDView's URL is (URL). You can find LDView's version history here: (URL) The major releases all have their version number in a larger font and bold, and are x.y (as opposed to x.y.z). They are as follows: 0.1: 03 Jun, 2000 (Initial public (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

url
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

Funny how the Exoforce gallery has "Most Voted Creations" but the factory doesn't! Why? (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

url
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

(...) It's a completely new MOC however I made a makeover of the one of which I posted a message in August 2006. The URL of the picture doesn't work anymore but here I place pictures of both models. First I removed the trailer and later I converted (...) (16 years ago, 15-Apr-08, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

url
(score: 0.581)

  *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***

LDView version 2.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) This version has a bunch of changes. Some highlights include: Zoom to Fit using L3P's auto camera position algorithm (thanks Lars) Hidden line (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

qt
(score: 0.580)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

url
(score: 0.580)

  Re: the top 15 colors

(...) I can't change Peeron, but I did do a query against the data, counting unique parts found for each color. Here are the heavy hitters: White 2326 Black 2145 Yellow 1910 Red 1877 Blue 1353 Gray 1313 DkGray 842 Green 795 Brown 499 MdStone 487 Tan (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

query
(score: 0.580)

  Re: Excellent news!

(...) Query: What in your opinion (not necessarily Dave but YOU the reader) is a satisfactory deterent/punishment for the planned killing of another human? (I'm not talking about drunk drivers or rage induced killings. I mean the serial killer or (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

query
(score: 0.579)

  Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear

(...) No problem. I saw Rob's query at work, and thought immediately that it was the screw driver. I just had to test it out when I got home this afternoon, because I wanted to know. I proceded to make one of those rifles myself. Looks really nice. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

query
(score: 0.578)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) I actually found it the complicated way, rather than the (in retrospect) blatantly obvious way of just looking at the utility and seeing the link. There are a few URL's buried in there, like the image of the creation, etc. But I found it by (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

url
(score: 0.578)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) Very interesting! Thanks for that. But how do I get to that html page from here? (URL) is all that random code generated at the end of the URL? I have a submission in the gallery and it doesn't show the creation ID... I thought about a rating (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

url
(score: 0.577)

More:  Next Page >>