  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1186 – 1205 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) It's not exactly the tone. I guess it's just that no-one else can really follow an answer along the lines of 'I know, but I can't tell'. (...) Well, thanks Larry. I've always had model trains, just not LEGO ones because they're too expensive. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) You are correct about the cross appeal of trains, which is one reason why LD is interested in them. (...) One point of fact-- remember, LD is about *direct* marketing to consumers, bypassing the retail channel (I assume that is what you mean (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8G99D.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'll do what I can, I've done lobbying for trains before, but I don't know what I can do beyond the scope of what was discussed at the Train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I'm very grateful, but I don't intend to cause any problems, particularly so close following the Train Summit. It was just another suggestion, one among many I'm sure. But, I would like to see those elements in those colours, and I'm sure a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) One thing I would take as giving some hope to getting a new type of train driver is that TLC has created special parts which have so far only showed up in a single set, and not even a high volume set. I suspect that if TLC gets a good feeling (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

Opps, I forgot to post the address. (URL) Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8Cz6r.70r@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  QT Movie of 4565 traveling on a bridge

With the help of a friend (thanks Tim), I decided to try out posting a Quicktime movie of a LEGO train (the 4565) traveling on my bridge structures. I choose the smallest I had but it's still 9.5MB (sorry about that). Enjoy Adrian (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) Hey, don't get us wrong-- we shot for the moon! But Rome wasn't built in a day, and everything we wanted won't be produced tomorrow, and maybe never. But the Romans are breaking ground;-) LTCs and LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) caught the interest (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I'm under NDA so can't discuss exactly what was said about what we want. But what do you think? You wouldn't expect that we would have asked for things way different that what we asked for publicly in this group and elsewhere, would you? If (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

(URL) editing software. You might want to look at Divx or other Mpeg4 codecs. It does leave Mac users behind. The problems writing Mac software and the size of the Mac community are leaving them behind in Webcast video. Quicktime is really the only (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  BrickFest call for club and organization links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have members registered to attend BrickFest PDX 2004. ON our main page have a list of links to clubs and sponsors that are participating in the event. Simply email info@brickfest.com and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !

url
(score: 0.386)

  Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) Gosh, thanks. I wasn't sure whether I could expect that sort of lobbying to be taken seriously! And I've clearly not been into trains for long enough or I would have remembered to mention _matching_brown_doors_. :) I'm a bit disappointed with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  Quicktime compression formats

I found this very useful (I thought) page on the Quicktime online help site: (URL) lists all the video and audio compression formats available within Quicktime (Animation, Graphics, Motion JPEG, Cinepak, Sorenson, etc.) and the pros and cons of (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  New train movie is up on Brickshelf.

I went through the seven movies I shot a picked the one with the least stills and best lighting; a 4565 with cars traveling on the inner downhill ramp then partly uphill. The one I posted of the 4565 goving over the bridge and truss structures had (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

qt
(score: 0.386)

  NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

Hello Everybody! Well, today's the day! The bid official launch of my new website. After dealing with mixed thoughts about continuing to maintain my old website (www.rotule.qc.ca, dead now) or upgrading it, I opted to creating a new and improved (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

url
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Song Lyrics?

(...) Here is a decent website with them on. I didn't want to copy them out.. but I'll post the URL. (URL) hope that helps, Ben M. (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

url
(score: 0.385)

  Re: EBKD November

(...) ah, beautiful design work, even the bottom is well done. STUDLESS RULZ! which Hallman ship? url? only constructive crit: the lack of real 'engines'. or even a decent hover-generator. there needs to be some machinery to make its method of lift (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.385)

  Re: SciBrick is Online! And looking for people...

(...) Cool! Since my previous post requesting interest in OurCon, I had been sharing the URL of Scibrick with the Con organizers, but at that time it was only a front page. Nice to see there is more now. Naturally, I must ask the same question as a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

url
(score: 0.384)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) (URL) site was what I needed to learn CSS. I know you can download the "manual" in several versions, but I don't have the exact URL. Have fun, --Ryan (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.384)

  Re: 70's catalogs

Thank you all for responding my query about the Lego catalogs from the 70's. I'm happy that my hobby from childhood is interesting for someone. With such an interest, maybe I should put it in the Museum?... Anyway, "the winner" is... Dan Boger! to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.384)

More:  Next Page >>