  Search Results: lego
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Let me be the first to say HOLY (expletive deleted for your protection) The ability to buy any piece in any quantity in perhaps any color is truly mindbendingly awesome. 2002 won't get here soon enough. Wow. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where precisely did you see this? I tried to scan around through various links from the main links that began this thread, but did not find anything along the lines of the above comment. Plus, what can I say, a lot of the content at those (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hmmm,hey Tom does this mean we can design and order sets with garage doors?Or sets with dare i say MONORAIL! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hey Robin,You are right about helping LTCs,Brad has offered help(plates etc.)for our train show next month.He said they are have helped train shows in the past(PNTLC and others)and will increase this help in 2001. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well, as exciting as this is (and it's a HUGE step in the right direction -- one can see that at last TLC is starting to "get it"), one has to wonder at the limitations. I presume that the software/sets will be limited by brick type and color (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

What you said, Baby! I wondered upon these issues almost immediately. Are they reinventing the wheel, or reusing the wheel that has already been made? -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Ben Roller" <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G54pu9.KEz@lugnet.com... (...) 1955 (...) make (...) Perhaps Kevin's site will somehow be involved. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:G54HvL.382@lugnet.com... (...) So that's what having your mind blown feels like. The possibilities become endless. The quest for the holy grail is at an end. I'm sitting here trying to get (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Will this reverse the 'juniorization' trend in our Train sets? Only time shall tell. I was just about to post a message saying that TLC has truly given up on trains (my opinion). But when I came across this, it really lifted my spirits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Something like "if you wandered in here from the pressrelease <backlink>, that list is incomplete and may be out of date, click on the globe for a complete list" Journalists aren't always the greatest at connecting dots and drawing inferences, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Perhaps. I have good reason to believe that TLC uses Kevin's site now, internally. Or perhaps (the scan part of) Kevin's site will be made obsolete. I suspect that if TLC did a bang up job, it would not bother Kevin too much, running (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

did i read that correctly ... does that say that all the instructions will be available on line ... i can't wait .. that means instructions for the 1817, 1475, old maersk truck etc. i sincerely hope it includes all these promotion sets oh it will be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I agree. Funny how that works out. --Steve Martin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> I'm thinking I could probably blame that on Tom. ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts - web design issues

(...) Well, they appear on the desktop as a Simpletext document, but if you drag the doc on top of your Quicktime Player icon, it will open and you can watch the movie. HTH ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Yeah. I could BUY Virtual PC. Hmm... Only $239.99 if you want the latest version. *sigh* ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think that TLC will guard against this by limiting the number of elements included in the software. For example, if this software includes a database of say, 1000 parts (a wild guess), our personalized instructions will not be able to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Mark Or you could just renounce your bohemian ways and come over to the MS dark side. - Gary (hope to see ya at Wayne's next weekend) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Yeah, I'm pretty sure that'll be true-- after all, one of the major costs in manufacturing is the time it takes in changing from one mold to another, when you could have been pumping out more parts. Also, I seem to recall that if the color's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>