Re: Mcdonalds promo UK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Thomson writes:
I was wondering if anybody knows whether the bionicle promotion will be
hitting the stores in the UK at all and if so any idea when??

Tim

I spoke to a guy at McDonalds head office who said no Lego promos at all
were planned for this year (2001) or next year (2002) so it looks like your
answer is 'no'

james, markham
(score: 0.948)

Re: Mcdonalds promo UK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:09:41 GMT

Hafu has black feet, and it just so happens I have one for sale!!! ;-)

I've got a hankering for more Tohunga parts in different colors. I want
black feet.  That would be a good thing.

james, markham
(score: 0.948)

Re: Harry Potter sets' pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:23:42 GMT

You'll find they are much cheaper in the USA.  For example in England the
sets sell for the follow prices:
Hogwart's Castle £79.99 (nearly $120)
Hogwart's Express £39.99 (nearly $60)
Hagrid's Hut £24.99 (over $35)
The difference in price in the smaller sets is not as big, but they are
still ALL more expensive in Europe :-(

James

In lugnet.harrypotter, Pedro Silva writes:
Hi, Potter fans!

I have been trying to find reference for Harry Potter sets' pricing, but I
was unable to find any. Can someone give me some assistance in this search?
I mainly need the retail price of the sets (cheapest seen, and average) in
Europe (Germany, for instance) and US.
I think that these sets are rather expensive here, for what I was able to
see: €35 for a Hagrid's Hut! Parts are good, but are they worth this much?
PLMKWYT.

Please FUT as appropriate (feel free to e-mail me about this). TIA,

Pedro

james, markham
(score: 0.939)

Subject:
A desperate man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:02:07 GMT

Okay, someone out there must be able to help me!  I am desperate for 2
Bionicle trading cards, T2 and 2 (Foil Tahu - not GMC Shielding)  I keep
looking on Ebay and Brickbay, but to no avail :-(  I'm prepared to pay over
the odds for them!!! Apart from those 2, I'm 10 more away from my first full
set now

james, markham
(score: 0.939)

Re: Does anyone else think a Bionicle show would rock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jason Cicchini writes:
If they can already afford to make 5 minute blurbs, why cant they
add 20 more minutes to that and make a ROCKING show.

It would have to be better than Legoland Windsor's "Bionicle Fireworks" show
that they used to close the Park with for the Winter.  The fireworks were
very impressive, but the Bionicle 'show' was just re-hashed versions of the
footage available on the various CD-ROMs.  I took a few pictures, but they
are barely interesting enough to post...

james, markham
(score: 0.938)

More:  Next Page >>