  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 81 – 100 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

G'Day I know it's late , for me anyway, but how do I set the "follow-ups to" field using Outlook Express 5.0. (yeah yeah I know , but its free , it mostly works , and its already installed ) Cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.370)

  Re: Not setting followups correctly (was Re: Blonde female minifig hair - does it exist?

(...) follow-ups (...) Would this have meant that posts without Follow-ups set would have been rejected? Wouldn't this be a problem for Outlook Express users? How does one set FUT in Outlook Express? Can one? Or is it a feature that MS have decided (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.356)

  followups in Outlook

With everyone keen on keeping the right post in the right place (which I'm all for) I'll have to admit to getting a bit lost. Is there any way in Outlook to set a followup to a specific group? I can XPost fine but not set a followup Outlook (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set, followup
(score: 6.353)

  Re: Come On!

(...) And just to really confuse everyone, you can set follow-ups to groups you're not posting to (though Lugnet may have some restrictions on combinations I think?). However this is usually considered bat "netiquette". And yes, Outlook Express (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.349)

  Re: Perl-script for reading mail from web mail

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdwvcj1aqi.fsf....uio.no... (...) This would probably be really complicated - you'd have to set the script up to interpret each different service and get the messages in their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.345)

  Re: Come On!

(...) Ignore this if it is at all confusing... but if you use the web interface that should be OK, you can post to several groups and set FUT to more than one but less than all of them. Not sure about Outlook Express or how it works so that could be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.343)

  Re: cybermaster

Ciao, mi prenoterei anch'io per 1 set di Cybermaster in attesa di chiarimenti sul prezzo. Per raggiungere un maggior numero di persone suggerirei di ripostare il messaggio con un altro titolo per evitare che si accodi ancora a quelli del CyberMaster (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.341)

  Re: Now Accepting Trades for Pneumatic Solenoid Valves

1. Bad boy Dan - This is a trade post cross posted to none trade groups (lugnet.robotics & lugnet.technic). 2. It may appear that I'm actively searching for posts like this, this is not the case. 3. How on earth do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.334)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

(...) "Posts to lugnet.announce must follow-up to another group." This means that the Followup-To: header field was not set. Followup-To gives a list of newsgroups just like the Newsgroups: header field, except Followup-To groups are stored for (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 6.323)

  Re: Allow posting & FUT to member email

(...) The standard NNTP behavior is to set "Followup-To: poster" in the header. I'm doing that on this message, let's see if it works. --Bill. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

set, followup, header
(score: 6.316)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Senza nulla togliere a Lugnet, devo ammettere che forum come Eurobricks, 1000steine e qualche volta quello di Lowlug e FTBT, siano fondamentali per restare aggiornati su quanto accade nel mondo AFOL. Si vedono le anteprime dei set, ci sono (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.316)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) it (...) Suggestion to the web-tv users - if you're adding a short reply to a long message, in that case, you might want to put your reply up at the top of the message, instead of at the bottom, if that's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.312)

  Re: Domande e risposte

(...) Adesso che lo so, mi comprerò 4 o 5 Airport Shuttle per avere quei 48/60 finestrini da treno. Dopotutto si trova facilmente su e-bay a cavallo dei 500$ cadauno :-) A parte gli scherzi, grazie per la risposta più che esauriente. Terrò d'occhio (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.309)

  Re: Clue

Steve Bliss wrote in message <7h54ls05eh2m9ub4j24...ax.com>... (...) Well, I did say that I didn't think it was VERY necessary anymore. I guess in some ways, what I'm saying is that half the discussion in general would be better off in another (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.308)

  Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

I was copy pasting URL to Lugnet set database onto my email client when I realized how HANDY it would be if all LEGO set numbers are automatically shown as hotlinks to the lugnet set database! So, you'll be reading a Lugnet posting, and the author (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.308)

  Re: another reason for Lugnet membership....

Ohhh sorry....that was the web interface. I don't use the Outlook express... too annoying too set up. Benjamin Medinets (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.306)

  Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch

(...) Undo. :) I was thinking of all the times on Usenet that I'd seen "followups to alt.dev.null" or "followups to /dev/null" used when someone made a flame or quip or other flippant statement and wanted to deflect replies to avoid a big debate or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 6.305)

  Re: Does Lugnet have a parts "Wish List" page?

(...) No. Posts never expire from the lugnet server. Your Outlook Express, OTOH, is probably set to expire the (downloaded) posts after 30 days, but you can change that, and get them again by resetting the newsgroup. Or, you can read lugnet via the (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.305)

  Can't post via Outlook Express.

Hi, I signed up the Post Setup and received return e-mail: </START SNIP> FORM: (URL) The news server is ready to accept posts from you. Note that there is a special newsgroup set up just for test messages: lugnet.off-topic.test It's a good idea to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.303)

  Re: Where can I download these unofficial parts?

lugnet.cad.dat.parts- Unofficial renderings of official LEGO® elements/parts in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up discussions directly relating to DAT content I hate to tell you your still in the wrong place. As I interpret Todd's description the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.303)

More:  Next Page >>