  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 81 – 100 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cookie

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message > (...) you use outlook express, Netscape messenger or such similar thing, you only need is setting up your news reader by using same id and email address that you submit when you first set (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.299)

  Re: Domande e risposte

(...) Adesso che lo so, mi comprerò 4 o 5 Airport Shuttle per avere quei 48/60 finestrini da treno. Dopotutto si trova facilmente su e-bay a cavallo dei 500$ cadauno :-) A parte gli scherzi, grazie per la risposta più che esauriente. Terrò d'occhio (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.295)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Yes. Cool! I knew that Todd had placed hyperlinks somewhere around LUGNET that, when clicked on, would launch your browser's default newsreader to read that newsgroup, but I didn't remember where those links were. Thus the long blathering (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.291)

  Re: Free email

Hi Larry! Do you use Outlook or Outlook Express for your mail client? If so, how about signing up with NetZero and setting an account up for her there? You don't have to use the dialup after you sign up and it gives you a POP3 account that you could (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.282)

  Re: Cancelling Posts?

(...) I wish there were a way to do this, as well, via the web interface. When I am motivated to cancel a post, I will go ahead and use outlook express or netscape to find the post via NNTP and issue a cancel, but NNTP access is painfully slow from (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.278)

  Re: Cancelling Posts?

(...) The way I read Todd's position on cancelling posts is: He does not like to do it. Upon request from the originator, he does cancel messages, but only when the author gives express orders to do so. Anything other than this leads to moderating (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.278)

  Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

Please help me find out how I can message to Lugnet using Outlook Express without the Lugnet server holding my messages for authentication. Its really getting annoying having that message come through and having the hassle of replying each time I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.271)

  Re: Confusion, help?

What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.268)

  Re: accessing email away from computer

Hi Julie, you might see if you email provider is offering a web based option. At the university, they set up a web based email access that all you have to do is has internet access and use a browser to load the web site. You can set any computer (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.261)

  Re: how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrn8eg1iq.cfn.....bu.edu... (...) field (...) true enough but the question remains.... never mind I found it .. when composing the message click view then select "All Headers", i set fut (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.240)

  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) Hmmm. Probably doesn't help much, but I just connected using Outlook Express (1st time for months!) and it was quick. Posted a message, authentication email took less than 2 minutes, message appeared in newsgroup less than a minute after (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.216)

  Re: Clue

Steve Bliss wrote in message <7h54ls05eh2m9ub4j24...ax.com>... (...) Well, I did say that I didn't think it was VERY necessary anymore. I guess in some ways, what I'm saying is that half the discussion in general would be better off in another (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.208)

  Problem posting?

I hope this is the right forum for technical issues. Anyway, I finally have posting privlidges through NNTP, but only on one computer. My Outlook Express is configured identically for here and for at home, the only difference being that at home I (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.203)

  Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch

(...) Undo. :) I was thinking of all the times on Usenet that I'd seen "followups to alt.dev.null" or "followups to /dev/null" used when someone made a flame or quip or other flippant statement and wanted to deflect replies to avoid a big debate or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.187)

  Re: Where can I download these unofficial parts?

lugnet.cad.dat.parts- Unofficial renderings of official LEGO® elements/parts in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up discussions directly relating to DAT content I hate to tell you your still in the wrong place. As I interpret Todd's description the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.187)

  Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.144)

  Re: Not setting followups correctly (was Re: Blonde female minifig hair - does it exist?

(...) follow-ups (...) Would this have meant that posts without Follow-ups set would have been rejected? Wouldn't this be a problem for Outlook Express users? How does one set FUT in Outlook Express? Can one? Or is it a feature that MS have decided (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.129)

  Re: Perl-script for reading mail from web mail

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdwvcj1aqi.fsf....uio.no... (...) This would probably be really complicated - you'd have to set the script up to interpret each different service and get the messages in their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.125)

  Can't post via Outlook Express.

Hi, I signed up the Post Setup and received return e-mail: </START SNIP> FORM: (URL) The news server is ready to accept posts from you. Note that there is a special newsgroup set up just for test messages: lugnet.off-topic.test It's a good idea to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.085)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) a-HA! That's the date that I applied the new 'quoted-printable' fix retroactively (to old articles). I haven't a clue, however, why this would confuse Outlook, because the fix only applies to the bodies of messages and not to headers (although (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.050)

More:  Next Page >>