  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 81 – 100 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The World’s Largest Lego Model Is A Life-Size X-Wing [Video]

The World’s Largest LEGO Model Is A Life-Size X-Wing - Video By Corinne Iozzio May 23, 2013 This morning, LEGO opened up a gigantic box in Times Square. Inside: a full-scale replica of an X-wing fighter made entirely of LEGO bricks. It’s the (...) (11 years ago, 25-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.878)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I apologize for dreaming out loud. For a sec I've forgotten that we are a conservative community - at least some of us. (...) No password, not a single CA-header edit on your agenda nor a library update since ... was it 2004 or 2005? Steve, (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 1.872)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) Steve, our opposing positions on RGBs are known. What I seek in this very moment is your position on the second question in this post: (URL) "No password, not a single CA-header edit on your agenda nor a library update since ... was it 2004 or (...) (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 1.871)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Well then, I sit corrected on the "mis/dis" trust phrase. If you want to argue semantics, then might I suggest moving this to .debate. In the mean time, both YOU and Jeff, came out guns blazing, trying your darnedest to make sure you set "us" (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.870)

  Re: Instead of ~Moved to

In lugnet.cad, Allen Smith wrote: <SNIP> (...) Depending on their viewpoint and experience with LDraw, different users might argue that either inclusion OR exlclusion can be confusing. By including both in the library and providing a way to identify (...) (15 years ago, 25-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, header
(score: 1.865)

  Review of set 7016, Viking Boat against the Wyvern Dragon

[LEGOSet 7016] 7016 (Castle) System / Viking Viking Boat against the Wyvern Dragon Le bateau des Vikings contre le dragon Ages7-14, 112 Pcs. (C)2005. 22 page manual: 2 models, 42 steps. Building time about 20 minutes. Price Range: $10USD RATINGS (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.865)

  Re: strange error

Nicole, In Outlook Express message window (where you type your new message or reply to a message) click on the menu "View", then click on "All headers". Then you will see a new address line entry, which labeled as "Followup-To". I hope this would (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express, followup
(score: 1.853)

  Re: 2012 Train sets? // Wishlist

(...) I have not heard any rumors on 2012 products. But LEGO has supplied us with a huge amount of trains recently (and two of them aiming definitely at AFOLs!). So I have to agree with Tim, that we can not expect too much in 2012. Including the (...) (13 years ago, 9-Nov-11, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)

(...) Well I found out some very interesting information on this set from the investigations of my Billund Archives contacts today. It seems that in Japan LEGO was always mainly a large city department store item only found in big cities... not (...) (12 years ago, 9-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.844)

  Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?

(...) What all groups got damaged? It seems like I have to reset things in Outlook Express in the damaged groups (though maybe if I didn't reset them right after the damage, now that the restore has happened they're ok). Thanks Frank (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.844)

  Re: Help identifying a set

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Jvuprq.8CB@lugnet.com... (...) Ya, you really gotta be careful around those little Canadian Squirrels. :D -Rob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.836)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) Thanks Jordan and Erik! The side of this box says "Recommended for children from 3 years and up" to add to the variants ; ) But it is a canadian version, and that often accounts for changes in printing even on newer sets... Thanks again and (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot

Steve/All, I just found this followup; I'd somehow missed it back in October. Many apologies, please don't read anything into the delay... (...) Yes, the roller is intended to detect (lack of) motion. It turns out it didn't help me much in the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set, followup
(score: 1.829)

  P-51D Mustang at the Plastic Factory

I've finally gotten around to putting up some quality pictures of my P-51 moc. You may have seen the teaser pics about a month ago when I first posted this model, but I don't think they did it justice. Now I have a really good digital camera to work (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build) !!

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.827)

  Review of set 7019, Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon

[LEGOSet 7019] 7019 (Castle) System / Viking Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon Le fort des Vikings contre le dragon Fafnir La Fortaleza Vikinga contra el Dragón Fafnir Ages 7-14, 1019 Pcs. (C)2005. 80 page manual: 1 model (1 fortress, 1 baby (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.825)

  A wonderful show was had by all--Many thanks to the builders in OBB!

A huge thanks to the people who showed up this weekend for the 2012 Christmas Toy, Train and Doll Show! We, as usual, put on a fantastic display for the viewing masses! I uploaded pics to my Flickr account-- (URL) to Jeff, Kevin, Derek, Janey, (...) (12 years ago, 19-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

help, set
(score: 1.824)

  The strange case of 1975 Eaton's Catalog Sets...

Hello Canadians.... Since I live only 10 miles from the Canadian border (across from Essex County Ontario)... I've always had a special affinity for Canadian LEGO... but there have been a few LEGO mysteries peculiar to Canada that I have never quite (...) (12 years ago, 17-Nov-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

help, set
(score: 1.824)

  Review of set 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent

[LEGOSet 7018] 7018 (Castle) System / Viking Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent Le bateau des Vikings contre le monster des mers El Barco Vikingo reta a la Serpiente Midgard Ages 7-14, 585 Pcs. (C)2005. 53 page manual: 1 model (1 Viking (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.824)

  Minifig-scale Hawk?

Does anyone know of a minifig-scale rendition of a hawk? Or other similar birds. I've been looking at the farm birds included in medieval market set for inspiration, but I haven't been able to come up with anything that really flies. Unfortunately, (...) (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.823)

  Review of set 7017, Viking Catapult versus the Nidhogg Dragon

[LEGOSet 7017] 7017 (Castle) System / Vikings Viking Catapult versus the Nidhogg Dragon La catapulte des Vikings contre le dragon Nidhogg La Catapulta Vikinga contra el Dragon Nidhogg Ages 7-14. 225 Pcs. (C)2005. 35 page manual: 1 model (1 ballista, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.823)

More:  Next Page >>