  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 61 – 80 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) You have now many times asserted that there can be no rational explanations for the origin of the universe, but mere repeated assertion has done nothing to convince me (or others who have chimed in) you're right about this. Even if we suppose (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.971)

  Canadian sales Dec 7-13

All flyers good from Friday Dec 7 through Thursday Dec 13 unless otherwise noted. No LEGO in the Canadian Tire flyer this week. ---...--- Zellers - Save 30% on all Yellow ticketed toys and electronics. Friday 7-Sun 9, save 10% when you pay with an (...) (12 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.967)

  Re: Problem, Utmaning och Eric Sofie..någon som har koll?

(...) Nej, jag använder Outlook Express (eller XanaNews, eller någon annan news-läsare). Mycket bättre och eget arkiv av meddelandena (om man vill). (...) Varför inte en hävarmslösning ('sax')? Ingen motor ute i handen, och det gör ingenting om (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 1.963)

  sales starting November 23rd

Some sales are three days only, some a week. No LEGO in the Sears or Canadian Tire flyers. ---...--- Walmart flyer three days only, Friday November 23 through Sunday November 25. $20 LEGO Creative building kit or DUPLO (hexagonal cardboard boxes, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Nov-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.963)

  Outlook Express problem

Hi all, Not sure this is the right newsgroup but I hope someone can help me with this. I'm just after installing WinXP Pro after using 98SE for some time. Outlook Express somehow doesn't like my subscription to lugnet. Every day all groups are gone (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.962)

  The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up!

The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She’s Got Something to Say February 11, 2014 By Lori Day In mid-January, (URL) this article> on The Huffington Post hit my Facebook newsfeed like a Justin Bieber deportation petition - it (...) (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.952)

  The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up!

The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She’s Got Something to Say February 11, 2014 By Lori Day In mid-January, (URL) this article> on The Huffington Post hit my Facebook newsfeed like a Justin Bieber deportation petition - it (...) (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.952)

  Zellers and TRU sales Oct 5-11

No LEGO in the Walmart Flyer this week. ---...--- Zellers Flyer good from Friday October 5 through Thursday October 11. Stores here are closed Monday the 8th. Save 20% on 4626 LEGO Brick Box (blue tub), $14.39 (reg $17.99). Save 50% on all yellow (...) (12 years ago, 4-Oct-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.947)

  Bricktober at TRU

No LEGO in the Sears or Walmart flyers this week. Zellers flyer (Friday Sept 28 to Thursday October 4) has yellow ticketed toys, take an additional 40% off the already reduced yellow ticket price. Monday October 1st is seniors day for those 55 and (...) (12 years ago, 28-Sep-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.945)

  The Year Of The LEGO

THE YEAR OF THE LEGO From: New Yorker Nov. 11, 2013 By Ted Trautman Earlier this year, LEGO overtook Hasbro to become the world’s second-largest toymaker, after Mattel. It was more than just one company outperforming another it was LEGO one brand (...) (11 years ago, 3-Dec-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.932)

  The Story of the LMHoF - My Story

So I was told to go check out an article on the MechaHub web site concerning the History of the Lego Mecha Hall of Fame. I liked the story, though there is something terribly wrong with the facts in one section of the story. This is the truth, I am (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set, header
(score: 1.932)

  Re: Important message for people connecting via NNTP

Not working for me. Using Outlook Express I get errors 0x800CCC13 and 0x800CCC15, 'Unable to read Winsock reply' and 'Unable to open Windows Socket'. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx, Duq (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.915)

  Leadership Lessons From LEGO

Leadership Lessons From LEGO By John Kotter Sept. 24, 2013 My colleague Ken Perlman is a devoted father of two girls. He feels that many of the lessons learned in fatherhood apply, on a certain level, to teaching our clients change leadership. Here (...) (11 years ago, 24-Sep-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.913)

  Re: Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <gereon@zweistein.de> wrote in message news:J13wDy.AuC@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Well, I was definitely using port 8080, yet another undocumented port? (...) Nope. Using Outlook Express for NNTP access. (...) As (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.910)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) a-HA! That's the date that I applied the new 'quoted-printable' fix retroactively (to old articles). I haven't a clue, however, why this would confuse Outlook, because the fix only applies to the bodies of messages and not to headers (although (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.905)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Todd, I enounter an anomaly in Outlook Express (6.00.26) with FTX-formatted posts, as OE seems to think every such post has an attachment (showing the paper clip symbol in the thread view). This is not a serious problem, but a bit irritating, as (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

outlook, express, header
(score: 1.904)

  Assorted sales March 23-29th.

Walmart flyer good from Friday March 23 through Thursday March 29th. Creator set Rescue Robot rollback to $17.86 (was 19.86). When I was in Walmart a couple of days ago they had a bunch of sets marked down a few dollars. ---...--- Zellers flyer good (...) (13 years ago, 22-Mar-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.888)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Well, I singled out the header-code not as the problem in itself but as symptomatic of a shift that's taken place over a period of years. I don't know how else to say it without sounding petty, and I'm absolutely not singling out any one (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

help, header
(score: 1.885)

  Review of set 4770 - Blizzard Blaster

[LEGOSet 4770] 4770 Town / Alpha Team / Artic Blizzard Blaster Le Brise-Tempête Ages 7+, 303 Pcs. (C)2005. 39 page manual: 5 model, 117 steps (for main models). Building time about 35 minutes. Price Range: $30USD RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

help, express, set
(score: 1.881)

  Walmart TRU sales Feb 17-23

I missed the TRU flyer for last week as they didn't have it online when I checked last Thursday. Last day of 20% off City and creator sets at TRU. TRU flyer good from Friday Feb. 17 to Thursday Feb 23. 25% off LEGO Cars building sets. excludes (...) (13 years ago, 16-Feb-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.878)

More:  Next Page >>