  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 221 – 240 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Gladiator (spoilers)

Geoffrey Hyde skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Outlook Express has, at least my 4.72! Just raise your eyes to the menu line, press 'Edit', and there it is! Or did they remove it from OE5? -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

outlook, express
(score: 5.091)

  Re: another reason for Lugnet membership....

G'Day Is that via Outlook Express or Web interface ? "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GLKrzC.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

outlook, express
(score: 5.091)

  NNTP problems?

I'm not getting any new messages with Outlook Express. I haven't changed any settings in over a year, and I just refreshed all my headers/bodies. Anyone know where the problem lies? -Rob (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.091)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ... (...) I've heard that Outlook Express is considered a scourge among newsreaders, but it did allow me to highlight messages from LEGO Direct. I added a news rule that reads like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the From (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.091)

  Re: I Asked...

-snip- (...) I just recieved the reply. Outlook Express is doing its usual "Server not found" stuff for my ISP, then it'll check hotmail. Thanks for the reply and yet again, congats. -Dan (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

outlook, express
(score: 5.091)

  Re: Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

rhendrix wrote in message ... (...) Posts via ALL newsreaders, not just Outlook Express, require the same authentication via email. If you want to post without getting asked to authenticate, you need to do it via the Web interface while logged in as (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express
(score: 5.090)

  Re: New Model: "Valour" Advanced Gunship

Here are two entries already in the LUGNET FAQ that may help: How can I set the "Followup-To" when posting a message via e-mail? (URL) can I set the "Followup-To" when posting a message via the web? (URL) Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.087)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) Lugnet (...) That's interesting. I use Outlook Express, and it lets me insert the same sig file for every news server I use. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Every news reader I've used on a PC (Outlook Express, Netscape Communicator, and WinVN) has had the ability to authenticate. Frank (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: Get together Saturday

One s--ky(1) thing about Outlook Express is that it ties messages together by title, so this message got tied to a thread that originated by Frank(2) on 1/18/2001. I may be able to make Saturday, but it will likely be later like Mr. Walsh. I have a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: Chi li ha cancellati?

"Francesco Diati" <Francesco.Diati@libero.it> wrote in message news:GpMs0u.FH9@lugnet.com... (...) Se usi un newsreader (per es. Outlook Express), le impostazioni standard sono per cancellare i messaggi dopo un certo tempo, oppure dopo una certa (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: Avatar question.

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H48JJE.41J@lugnet.com... (...) Not much room for avatars in Outlook Express, as far as I can see... Remember that not everyone access lugnet through the Web interface. Proportions between (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Damn, you got me there! Outlook Express sure makes a poor IDE - you would think the spell check should've picked up a missing end-tag :) Yeah, these damn MMORPGs have been taking too much of my time lately - forget about posting, I'd be lucky (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: anyone else having problems with this group?

(...) By default, Outlook Express dumps old messages from news groups. If you right click on the newgroup, you will get a menu with properties as a choice. Select properties. Select the local file tab and hit the reset button. Then go to the tools (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: Brickshelf empty?

(...) If you read lugnet with a newsreader (Outlook Express, XanaNews for example), instead of using the web interface, there's no problem keeping track of what you have read. XanaNews can probably be configured as a 'portable application' so you (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.087)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) Thanks Sproaticus. So then, in my case, Outlook Express uses MAPI to package and retrieve IMAP type messages? If it's of any consequence to anyone, here's my scenario: I'm trying to use Corel Paradox 8 which uses a "MAPI-compliant mail system" (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 5.083)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) says (...) Just so that you know, using Outlook Express to read via NNTP does not display the author's name at all. Not even when you select "show all headers". Unless you were assuming that everyone uses the web interface.... Troy (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

outlook, express
(score: 5.083)

  just reposting this

I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the text from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where a sane person would put it. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who cant wait to get Linux on his new PC (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 5.083)

  Re: misschien offtopic, berichten worden verwijderd

Ook ik lees met outlook express Ik heb zo'n 850 berichten in deze groep staan vanaf 28-9-98 Misschien zou je het mail bestand voor deze nieuwsgroep weg kunnen gooien en vervolgens opnieuw downloaden. Heb je ze weer allemaal... Wanneer ik mijn (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 5.083)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

(...) Warum? Mit Netscape, Outlook Express und ich glaube auch Agent (alle fur Windows, und Netscape auch fur Linux usw) kan mann bilder in einem Usenet posting machen... Die Bilder werden als Binary unter das bericht abgebildet. Aber nicht embedded (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

outlook, express
(score: 5.083)

More:  Next Page >>