  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 181 – 200 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

(...) Really? Cool. :-) I skim through the gun control thread, and it seems that all of it is fairly arrogant. Which makes it interesting. <g> -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.429)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

(...) Yup, I've never had a problem with MSOE. I do go to Windows Update at least weekly, so I've always got the latest version of all the MS stuff. Maybe that helps, but I've never had a problem, over many months, so this certainly isn't something (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.429)

  Newbie Questions, Problems & Contributions...

Hi, I have few newbie questions, and a contribution to make... Background info: ---...--- I have been playing with my HB for a week now, using the free IC 2.850 under NTServer4.0... So far, Ive been sucessfully able to control DC motors, send (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set, header
(score: 4.429)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Hrmmm, not so sure it would be pure noise for non-U.S. people. I think the US S@H specials can help to foster the formation of trading partnerships among all the world's Legomaniacs. "Hey, I'm in the UK and I saw this was on special - how (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.426)

  Re: News servers for RTL

Well.... Is AOL a real ISP? It's slow and I do prefer to use OutLook Express. Much faster and a better interface for seeing it the way I like it. (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.426)

  Re: Newsreaders

I'm very happy with Outlook Express for the most part, but I don't get illegal operations on it (I just start it when I reboot my computer and leave it running... so its been up for a few weeks now since my last reboot). I've tried everything else (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.423)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 06:51:48 GMT, Terry K uttered the following profundities... (...) Thanks! :o) Your final guess is correct. Did I come across as arrogant in the gun control thread? (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.423)

  Re: Larritarians of the world, unite.

(...) some (...) due (...) Haha, Yes, I'm using Outlook Express you are very probably right about it being a problem at my end. Thanks Tim (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.422)

  Re: question for usenet vets....

So it is someone being nasty. It was annoying, to say the least. 2 days without e-mail. Nearly the whole time without lugnet/rtl. And to cap it all off, Outlook Express crashed while downloading messages......lost the whole configuration, and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.420)

  Re: Packaging

Selçuk skrev i meddelandet <36C8C2F6.A550AED9@n...ne.com>... <snip> Hello Selçuk! No offense, but how come Outlook express always changes the font when it comes to a message from You? The strange thing is, it doesn't change back when I go on to the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.419)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) Not sure what you mean by downloadable. If you mean you want to download a reader that will do IMAP, Outlook Express does it, as does Eudora 4, although I don't think there is a free version of Eudora anymore, only a trial version of their Pro (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.418)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Oh, I see. My Outlook Express version number is: 4.72.3110.1, the one which comes with Windows 98. Sorry about misunderstanding and easy flaming, but our point of views was somehow different, since I believe that I asked this question after enough (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.412)

  Re: Incorporating Throwbots Elements?

Nope. Downloaded all of the LUGNET groups I subscribe to with Outlook Express and read them offline. I can't imagine trying to get a Nokia Communicator to read news. Mike Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36f836b2.41460522@l...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express
(score: 4.408)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, express, set
(score: 4.406)

  Re: Mindstorms (more than just robotics?)

(...) It looks to me like it's the side-effect of an AOL mailer bug. The message <8c17e773.36436621@aol.com> included neither a References header nor an In-Reply-To header with your message <36433ABB.410A3959@c...OSPAM.com> as a parent node. (But it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.406)

  Re: Email screen Case sensitive??

(...) Well, you shouldn't really have to change anything in your newsreader -- that's the defining thing, right? What you probably want to do is re-run the /news/post/setup/ page and type it in as "DaveR" so that it matches your newsreader config. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.402)

  I'm not incuded in treads

Hello all, I'm receiving lugnet.cad.dev in mail-form with Microsoft Outlook Express. This works fine, and I'm also able to reply to the list when I use the Reply to All option of this mail program. But I've noticed that when I reply, my message is (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.402)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:57:28 GMT, Robert Brunskill uttered the following profundities... (...) Outlook express works fine until you have quite a few NG's on it. Then it crashes, and you lose all of the saved server info, subscribed groups, etc. All (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.399)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook Express does a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.394)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly : impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the : AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.392)

More:  Next Page >>