  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 161 – 180 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

Alex Wetmore wrote (...) I did a lot of playing round and eventually reverted to OE. I suspect my requirements are much as yours, and for the same reasons. Gravity and Virtual Access were the best of the 10 or so Win32 newsreaders I tried, but the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.457)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

(...) Sometimes I hold onto those opinions that are counter to other peoples' longer just for fun. :) (...) Well, if it were something like helping me replace a tail light I could see that, but I didn't really just mean a one time or rare ocurrance (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.456)

  Re: Trouble seeing new articles with Free Agent

Todd Lehman wrote in message <360f36c6.55437893@l...et.com>... (...) I have more or less the opposite problem - every article gets re-marked as new every time I open the newsgroup in Outlook Express. I'm not sure how, but I think it's at your end (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.456)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

(...) Feh. I'm using Agent, and it lets me use a custom sig for each group automatically, or select any sig for any specific post if I so choose. Outlook Express is a great e-mail client. Never liked it for news. -- Unofficial listing of weekly Lego (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express
(score: 4.454)

  Re: From-line registration?

(...) I didn't understand your question, Nick. I think I do now. Your From line currently says this: From: "Ickna" <ickna@nospamaol.com> which means that somewhere, in your Microsoft Outlook Express configuration, you have entered "Ickna" in the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.453)

  having problems with lugnet.general

won't download new messages, won't mark as read old ones. Is there a problem my end? All other newsgroups, Lugnet & others, are working fine. Or is it just another dreadful Outlook express problem? -- ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.450)

  Re: lugnet.com.fotw

(...) You might want to get rid of these _'s here. Outlook Express doesn't seem to be wrapping them too well, and I don't think a line and a quarter is what you were shooting for. Outlook Express can insert a sig well enough to make it obvious it is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.447)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) Thanks Sproaticus. So then, in my case, Outlook Express uses MAPI to package and retrieve IMAP type messages? If it's of any consequence to anyone, here's my scenario: I'm trying to use Corel Paradox 8 which uses a "MAPI-compliant mail system" (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.446)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) You might have better luck with Outlook (as opposed to Outlook Express), I don't know. (1) (...) Agreed. If I make any money from using that line, I will give you an order concerning money. :-, Cheers, - Sproat 1. I used to be the Exchange (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.445)

  Re: Where can I find a 2147?

Carbon 60 wrote in message <368FA191.5674CEE0@b...ot.com>... (...) Didn't show up on Outlook Express FWIW :( Steve Scott (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 4.444)

  [Review]3225 "Classic Train"

Set: 3225 "Classic Train" Train System / 9V (billed as "Classic" Train set in catalog) Rating date: 17 October 1998 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek (my first review) Story (ala adequate.com) It's a sunny day in October 1898. With a shrill whistle, the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 4.444)

  Re: Lego Inside Logo

onyx wrote in message ... (...) people (...) IE (...) Outlook Express CORRECTLY ends the URL at the second '_' because the '(' is not a legal character in URLs. The '(' and ')' should be encoded as %28 and %29. Thus the correct URL is: (URL) will (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.438)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Ok... I'm a newbie to newsgroups, and I have the Mindstorms. Been looking for something like this for a while but never figured out how to do it. In fact I'm still not sure how I got OutLookExpress to do this. If anyone can help me I'd be greatly (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, set
(score: 4.438)

  Let's define what an auction announcement/update is

New thread here...on the coattails of a controversial thread in .admin.general and in response to Frank Filz's post: (URL) define (as best we can) what constitutes an auction announcement or update. Then we can link to that definition from the Terms (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.437)

  "customized" newsgroup?

Todd, is it technically feasable to create a sort of "vitual newsgroup" where an individual could define his own group to include all posts from specified newsgroups? Replys would be sent to the originating newgroup. I'm thinking of this because as (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.436)

  Re: Too much FUT??? (Was re:Villager Mini-Figs)

(...) I personally don't care much about moving threads. Half the time, when a thread is moved, it dies out quickly. And if it isn't moved, it continues to grow, staying off-topic. Half of one, six dozen of the other. BUT, anytime anyone ever (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.434)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Dejanews doesn't work w/Outlook Express. Despite some peoples poor : expreiences w/this software, I have had nothing but good come out of it. I That's because DejaNews is a web interface. Use a web browser and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.434)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) I think the whole point is he *wants* to use Outlook Express, not the web or AOL's crappy interface. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.431)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

(...) Two very popular Windows newsreaders are Forte Free Agent: (URL) Microplanet Gravity: (URL) are excellent products. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.430)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

(...) I read this, and paused at the "(AFAIAA)" to figure it out. My final guess is that it means As Far As I Am Aware. But my *first* guess, and the one I like best, is; As Far As I Arrogantly Assume. :-) -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 4.430)

More:  Next Page >>