  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 141 – 160 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: News-by-Mail digests

[whoops, this time the Followup-To field is actually set to lugnet.admin.general; I forgot to do that last time.] (...) OK. People receiving duplicates won't disrupt the ng's any, so if duplicate messages aren't annoying to you, then they're not a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.301)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Cool, you can test away some more then, if you like... With regard to logging it as a bug, I thought about the problem a bit more and decided to fix it right away rather than queueing it up. The same part of the code which checks for special (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.300)

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36794b80.31897794@l...et.com>... (...) I'd have to experiment and see what happens if a user does a reply to all in that case. If it sends to the people in the Reply-To header as well as the To header then it would work (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.299)

  Re: ng/ml gatewaying

(...) Seriously? Okie dokie then, this'll be a snap to fix. Happy day! I'll disable 'From'-header munging for the lugnet.robotics->lego-robotics gateway (leaving it in for now on the other ng/ml gateways). You'll still be able to see real-life names (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.298)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Yes, a group can be made to be read-only for everyone except the server administrator and a moderator (or a set of moderators). I've never created a moderated group before, but as far as I can tell, they're fairly easy to set up inside the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.297)

  Slight change in gateway addressing method

[Followups set to lugnet.admin.general] [This message is also being e-mailed to news-by-mail subscribers] The Quick Summary ===...=== The format of the 'From' lines on news-by-mail messages is improving to be more useful and intuitive. However, it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.297)

  Let's define what an auction announcement/update is

New thread here...on the coattails of a controversial thread in .admin.general and in response to Frank Filz's post: (URL) define (as best we can) what constitutes an auction announcement or update. Then we can link to that definition from the Terms (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.297)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) The Reply button/keystroke should reply to the poster only -- that's how newsreaders work and that's how mailing lists are supposed to work. To reply to the group instead of the poster only, simply use the Reply-All function instead of Reply. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.296)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) I mostly concur, I just sometimes wonder if it might be the best solution (of course the counter to that is that you get the jerks who work around the cross posting rules by posting individually to each group - but they can be TOSed). (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.295)

  [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe  [DAT]

Dear Ldraw developers, This is my first attempt to create an Ldraw part. You professional part developers, would you be so kind as to have a look at it before I submit it to next vote. I'd like to be confirmed in the next issues: 1. Is 3841 the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

outlook, set, header
(score: 5.295)

  (canceled)

set, followup, header
(score: 5.295)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) It does. You just have to set it in the account options thingies. I use Outlook 98 now and I fear Express junking my settings or I'd run it to find the specifics for you. I'll create a new user on my NT machine at work tomorrow and fire up OE (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.288)

  November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books

LUGOLA Meeting November 3rd, 2001-FOLLOWUP NOTE: I apologize for this update coming two weeks late, but it’s tough to concentrate on typing when you are laid up with every flu strain the teachers in the household can bring home. Fortunately, I’m (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

express, set, followup
(score: 5.286)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) this (...) Fair enough. You make a good point. I knew (well, suspected) somehow or another that the car anology wouldn't hold up, but my point is that I personally think it may be better to look forward than look back. To me the nostalgic (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.283)

  RCX2 API Update

I made some mistakes in the first release, so here is a new version. I've also added counter support. <-Readme.txt-> RCX2 Header file for NQC2.1r2 - 27 April 2000 - James Pritchard rcx2api.nqh - NQC Header file that contains constant and macros for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 5.274)

  RCX2 API

I've put together a NQC API file that allows you to use some of the RCX2 features. I don't no whether anyone else has already done this but here is mine. This is unofficial so is unsupported. All question should go to the group, not Dave or myself. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 5.273)

  RCX2 API

I've put together a NQC API file that allows you to use some of the RCX2 features. I don't no whether anyone else has already done this but here is mine. This is unofficial so is unsupported. All question should go to the group, not Dave or myself. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 5.273)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

After doing some 'brief' research... I just get more and more set that people are idiots (part 3). I'd include myself in this category 'cause I have done and said some very stupid things... but in here, in o-t.d we throw around ideas, we discuss, we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set, header
(score: 5.273)

  Another license draft

Hi, After some more dicussion, I have come to the following proposal for the license. It's much simpler than Steve's first license but I think it covers all important points. I have also copied some parts of the GPL text because I think they are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

express, set, header
(score: 5.272)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote: [some concerns about the rating system] I don't post here often, because usually what I want to say has already been said. However, Todd asked for our opinions, so I figured I would speak up, as a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set, header
(score: 5.272)

More:  Next Page >>