  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 121 – 140 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36794b80.31897794@l...et.com>... (...) I'd have to experiment and see what happens if a user does a reply to all in that case. If it sends to the people in the Reply-To header as well as the To header then it would work (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.648)

  Re: cybermaster

Ciao, mi prenoterei anch'io per 1 set di Cybermaster in attesa di chiarimenti sul prezzo. Per raggiungere un maggior numero di persone suggerirei di ripostare il messaggio con un altro titolo per evitare che si accodi ancora a quelli del CyberMaster (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express, set
(score: 4.645)

  Re: Proper place to post US S@H Phone Specials

(...) Yes, a group can be made to be read-only for everyone except the server administrator and a moderator (or a set of moderators). I've never created a moderated group before, but as far as I can tell, they're fairly easy to set up inside the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.639)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Cool, you can test away some more then, if you like... With regard to logging it as a bug, I thought about the problem a bit more and decided to fix it right away rather than queueing it up. The same part of the code which checks for special (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.636)

  Re: ng/ml gatewaying

(...) Seriously? Okie dokie then, this'll be a snap to fix. Happy day! I'll disable 'From'-header munging for the lugnet.robotics->lego-robotics gateway (leaving it in for now on the other ng/ml gateways). You'll still be able to see real-life names (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.634)

  Re: Oops! Stopping a cross-posting thread

(...) If you catch the "mistake" earlier enough, you can go back and cancel the article after you see it appear, then re-post the corrected version. In this case, since someone has already replied, you wouldn't want to go back and cancel it or else (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.632)

  Re: CFD: robotics sub-groups

(...) As you (may or may not) know, every lugnet.* newsgroup automatically has its own integrated mailing-list gateway. (For example, lugnet.trains@lugnet.com is the mailing list isomorphic to the lugnet.trains newsgroup.) While redundant echoes of (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.632)

  Slight change in gateway addressing method

[Followups set to lugnet.admin.general] [This message is also being e-mailed to news-by-mail subscribers] The Quick Summary ===...=== The format of the 'From' lines on news-by-mail messages is improving to be more useful and intuitive. However, it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.628)

  (canceled)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.627)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) It does. You just have to set it in the account options thingies. I use Outlook 98 now and I fear Express junking my settings or I'd run it to find the specifics for you. I'll create a new user on my NT machine at work tomorrow and fire up OE (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express, set
(score: 4.625)

  Re: News-by-Mail digests

[whoops, this time the Followup-To field is actually set to lugnet.admin.general; I forgot to do that last time.] (...) OK. People receiving duplicates won't disrupt the ng's any, so if duplicate messages aren't annoying to you, then they're not a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.622)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) The Reply button/keystroke should reply to the poster only -- that's how newsreaders work and that's how mailing lists are supposed to work. To reply to the group instead of the poster only, simply use the Reply-All function instead of Reply. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.619)

  Setting follow-up (was something else)

(...) In fact you can. With Outlook Express You just select "View" --> "Show all headers" when you're composing the message. And there it is: "Followup to", just enter the appropriate group. (All menu items translated from Swedish, so the actual (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, followup
(score: 4.602)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) this (...) Fair enough. You make a good point. I knew (well, suspected) somehow or another that the car anology wouldn't hold up, but my point is that I personally think it may be better to look forward than look back. To me the nostalgic (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 4.601)

  [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe  [DAT]

Dear Ldraw developers, This is my first attempt to create an Ldraw part. You professional part developers, would you be so kind as to have a look at it before I submit it to next vote. I'd like to be confirmed in the next issues: 1. Is 3841 the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

outlook, set, header
(score: 4.580)

  NNTP Posting Problems

I have been posting to LUGNET for years with Outlook Express but am unable to do so now. Apparently I have done something to my configuration which I can't resolve and now am unable to post (except via the web interface - bleh). The following is the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 4.571)

  autoFAQpost /general/howto_set_followupto_in_email.en.faq

Subject: How can I set the "Followup-To" when posting a message via e-mail? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Originator: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-01-26 Revision: Todd Lehman, 1999-01-26 Reference: (URL) /general/ <P> If your e-mail app supports (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.570)

  Re: So few threads...

(...) Oh, were that it were! :-, Tamy, I noticed that while the Followup-To: header was set to lugnet.off-topic.fun, your message was still posted into both lugnet.off-topic.fun and lugnet.general. It seems you're posting via the e-mail interface. I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.569)

  Please move this discussion to lugnet.admin.general (was: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET)

(...) Oops! Adam, the 'Followup-To' header needs to be part of the message header, not the body of the message. (...) The above message should have been posted with the 'Followup-To' header set to a lugnet.admin.general. (But don't get mad at Adam; (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.549)

  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) Bryce, It's not possible to actually "move" a message from one forum to another, but there's something called the "Followup-To:" field that you can set within the header of a message -- and it directs followups that people post into another (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.549)

More:  Next Page >>