  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 121 – 140 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) On the catalog in Brickset, there is an entry for the set listing it as "Pre-School Set" and the year 1976. I was guessing it was earlier, such as 73-74, based on the box art (relatively modern LEGO logo next to the old 5-color flag). Brickset (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.766)

  Help identifying a set

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone could tell me anything about this set? I can't find it in the Lugnet database and I really don't know anything about older sets. Could someone even identify the era for me? Suggestions on the appropriate newsgroup (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.764)

  Re: Help identifying a set

(...) I guess it's obvious it's Canadian: The little Lego Club envelope I remember from as a child, it's in English and in French, which is a Canadian legal language requirement. If you look at the legal on the box flap, it is of the era Lego in (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.764)

  Re: need help identifying set

(...) DaveE (13 years ago, 29-Feb-12, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.762)

  Re: need help identifying set

(...) thanks for the reference with pictures, dave. i think my brain mixed the 6582 and 1687 sets together 'cause i'm remembering it differently but those have got to be the only sets that match what i'm remembering. ..jg (13 years ago, 1-Mar-12, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.762)

  WeDo Robotics Resource Set inventory

Can anyone help me get a copy of the inventory for the WeDo Robotics Resource Set 9585? Many thanks in advance. Jetro (13 years ago, 27-Mar-12, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

help, set
(score: 1.761)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) XanaNews is a good one too, and it's completely free (Although Outlook Express is good enough for me, keeping mail and news in the same client): (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.760)

  PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)

Hello everybody! While I was checking out the newest Lego store in Ontario, CA (ok, getting the opening bricks would be a better term) I thought it would be nice to try to get a basic picture of the front of each Lego store that has issued a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

help, set, header
(score: 1.758)

  Re: Pneumatic logic diagrams

(...) Thanks for taking a look at clarity of drawings. I have made some improvements since I drew that one - I now use thinner lines for the straight bits to represent flex tube. This reduces the balloon effect in the model, so its use is desirable (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, express, set
(score: 1.755)

  Contest - ink and color a sketch for a customized lego model

i'm running a contest over at the bloks forum: (URL) me out by inking and coloring a sketch i've got for a lego project. (to be honest the first prize isn't a lego set but if you're a lego purist maybe you'll get a couple of second or third prize (...) (13 years ago, 21-Feb-12, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.747)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

"Suz" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:IJw76p.246I@lugnet.com... (...) I subscribe to about 40 Lugnet groups on 3 different computers via NNTP. That's my idea of cool! ;) I've never figured out how to subscribe to rtl or I would (paid (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.745)

  Leave His LEGO Alone

Leave His LEGO Alone Buffalo Sabres Tough Guy Enjoying The Building Blocks Of Success By Randy Schultz Patrick Kaleta leads a double life. (Buffalo Sabres NHL player) On the ice, the Buffalo Sabres bruising forward is known for his bone-crushing (...) (13 years ago, 18-Jan-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Advice on hair pieces  [DAT]

(...) is inset a little way and this stud only juts out by 1 or 2 LDU at most. I find I can get a reasonable facsimile of the interior by using this set of primitives: 1 16 0 0 0 13 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 13 4-4edge.dat 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 (...) (14 years ago, 25-Sep-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

set, followup
(score: 1.733)

  Re: LUGNET is moving servers once more

(...) Hi Marco, you are right, peeron.com is not part of LUGNET as such although of course the sites have been connected for a long time now. There appears to be a general problem with icons/thumbnail images display on Peeron at the moment - I shall (...) (4 years ago, 1-Nov-20, to lugnet.admin.general)