  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 881 – 900 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) I'd rather see them combined! Both layouts are modular. GMLTC has more modules under construction. What's needed are two relatively simple transition modules since GMLTC and PNLTC modules are built to different standards. Then, connect the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.198)

  New robotics book by Eric Wang

New book "Engineering with LEGO Bricks and RoboLab" by Eric Wang. See (URL) . Sample at (URL) More info at (URL) . (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

teaser
(score: 1.198)

  A Cool Chaos Pic

As I work to finish my latest MOC, one that I must admit might just rival Corincia the Fortress City, I figured I'd share this cool picture I have for chapter 2. Think of this as "Return of The Teaser of Chaos!" (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Yes, you are welcome in the GMLTC Scott. Please send credit card number to my email address to cover dues;-) J2 (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.198)

  Teaser Pics of MOCs

Previous lurker and now the first attempt at doing MOCs (top 2 pics); (URL) & Sons (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Teaser Pics of MOCs

Andrew, You're right on both counts. Should have the first one done by tomorrow and the second after the weekend. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

nice work... did you just glue those together? -tk "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBwtK6.1HGr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.197)

  The Village of Dahyart

Ten years after it fell, the High Mage Greylen magically rebuilt the Tower of Olyian to suit his own needs. Not knowning it's true history, the people of Ikros began calling the tower "Greylen's Tower," and the name stuck. As Greylen's power and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

teaser
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Teaser Pics of MOCs

(...) You mean in regards to mecha, right? (...) Amado- This looks very interesting. I see an array of weapons--guessing this isn't a medical mech. ;-P Look forward to more. ciao&salaam -Andrew (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.197)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) Get after John Gerlach, not me.. :-) ... , he registered the domain (gmltc.org) and is setting up the website... he has all the pics and is busily scanning, I understand. I was just asked to put this one on my website so everyone will know (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.wi.eau)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

No... :) Just some cheap Photoshop work turning up levels and editing out any imperfections in the background. Here's another example, and teaser: (URL) edited out all the shadows. It tooks a LONG time, though. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Observatory - revised teaser pic

Cool!! Can't wait for more. I might as well put one up as well. Coming in a few days! www.ozbricks.net/kru...teaser.jpg -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.196)

  The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

After reading the very helpful constructive criticism I recieved, and after reviewing my recent village MOC, I decided to redesign it. So... I did. I've totally redesigned the layout of the city and added much more detail. Such details include (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

teaser
(score: 1.196)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

Hey I did not even notice the apples. Very cool. (...) I want to see a close up those animal carrying box cars. Hey! Rotate those pictures before you post them! My neck HURTS. Also, I notice that you use some non-standard track layouts. For example, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

(...) whoops my bad man! i guess i just was thinking of someone else eh ;) well i like teasers, so ill try to tell you how to make a teaser. take the photo, go to filter> render> lighting effects, then you can turn the spotlight, or totally shrink (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.196)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

(...) Wow! Thanks for posting, Larry. Ed (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Re: More GMLTC pics

The scans are not real great, but these are from before the great create... (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Is this your coming out party? If so, allow me to be the first to officially welcome the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club. Myself and other PNLTC members have eyed photographs of the GMLTC layout and have been overwhelmed with the details in their (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

A new group of LEGO train fanatics are organizing the "Greater Midwest Lego Train Club". Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the club currently has a 13' x 15' layout built entirely from Lego bricks. We have approximately 70 pieces of custom rolling (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.announce)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

  Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

A new group of LEGO train fanatics are organizing the "Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club". Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the club currently has a 13' x 15' layout built entirely from Lego bricks. We have approximately 70 pieces of custom rolling (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.196)

More:  Next Page >>