  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 281 – 300 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Big ship teaser

Here's a little teaser pic of my unnamed ship: (URL) should be done with pics within a week, any suggestions for making the pic better or nameing it would be great! Thanks! --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) more. -- dataAndrew (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  short teaser

It was an oddly cool night that night. The two knights were forced to even build a small fire to keep themselves from becoming chilled. It was already the end of spring, the weather should have forced them to wear as little as possible to remain (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) -- Richard (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Wow! This is great Pat, can't wait to see more. BTW I love all the turrets and windows. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

My mom said it isn't nice to tease people. I think this is the reason why. One picture isn't fair! Gabe "Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:G9nyps.DA9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) Hmmm, tones of Star Trek. Nicely done... can't wait to see more. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Teaser Pic -- Roswell

well, somebody had to do it so it was me (URL) as the hopper, i'll have more pics soon and i'll put the full set on my normal website thx much -paul (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.309)

  Its DONE!!!!!! (after 1.5 hours)

I made a UCS tie defender, and it needed a fact sheet on the bottom of the stand like the other ucs models. I just needed to make one! I fanally finished it, so I'll give it to you guys as a teaser to a web page I should have up by the end of Feb (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Damn that's cool !!! "Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:G9nyps.DA9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

I don't usually care about microfig but i just had to respond to this i like it a lot very interesting the way certain bits fit together... just goes to show how good microfig can help those of us who are more into minifig :-) -paul (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Microfig Space Station teaser pic

The subject pretty much says it all. I have a lot more coming in the next week or so. (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Sorry about that. Here, check this out, maybe it well help tide you over until I release the new website. (URL) J (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

The teaser trailer for the Harry Potter movie was posted at (URL) . Lego train fans note that there is a shot of the Hogwarts Express train on the web site and the trailer contains a few scenes with the train. If Lego plans on releasing a Hogwarts (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Dark Gundam Resurrection (more)

(...) That's cool. I have my newest complete enough to start some teaser pics this weekend. Bryce (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.308)

  Re: Teaser Pic -- Aphic

(...) Y'know, there's just something about green Lego. This is _really cool_, but I don't think it would have looked as good in, say, classic space colors. Great use of color here, particularly the dark grey that lends an effect similar to modern (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.307)

  (canceled)

teaser
(score: 1.307)

  Re: Animefringe: Macross in the key of LEGO

(...) Hey Todd, Are you the guy who used to own www.robotechtoys.com? i always wanted to see the robotech/macross lego that were mentioned on the site but apparently the site was closed down. I remember seeing teaser images on the site that look (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.306)

  bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

Hey, I just did a simple but pleasing MOC last night for bushidobrick and here is a teaser: Tomoe Gozen This samurai woman was known for her skill with the bow and nagatina and for her bravery in battle. Tomoe Gozen lived during the Gempei Wars in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.306)

More:  Next Page >>