  Search Results: fred
 Results 201 – 220 of about 1900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Echoing printf to terminal

i don't know this offhand. you'd have to assemble the pcode source and look and see where it ends up. it's a ring buffer tho' so it might be a little tricky. you'd be better off patching the lcd print interrupt routine (it unspools one char per ms (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.242)

  Re: Echoing printf to terminal

this is non-trivial. The -loopback option isn't what you think it is; it's a flag telling the downloader that the low-level serial ckt has a hardware echo. it's relevant to an earlier 6811 design (the mini board), not the HB design. this would (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.242)

  come to the First Annual New England Botfest, Saturday, March 9th!

All, We're looking for people to bring robots, robotic gadgets, or any other sort of robotic invention/art/contra...n/whatever to our first annual New England Botfest. The BotFest is on Saturday March 9, 2002, at the UMass Lowell campus in Lowell, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.242)

  fwd: high currents kill handyboard?

From: "Tanya Tickel" <sti398@merle.it.nor...stern.edu> Date: Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:47:20 AM US/Eastern Subject: high currents kill handyboard? Hi, If this could be forwarded to the LUGNET group, I'd be grateful. as of yet I haven't gotten permission. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.241)

  Thank you BayLUG

This is something I forgot to talk about at the last meeting... Saturday, May 18, 2002, was an anniversary for BayLUG... Back in May of 1998, LEGO released a schedule for its 25th Anniversary Traveling Truck Tour. In rec.toys.lego, Robery Dye posted (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

fred
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Request for designs

(...) That's true - I hadn't appreciated the level these people were at. In that case may I strongly recommend a classic: "The Art of Lego Design" by Fred Martin. You can find it in several places: (URL) could perhaps get these people to read it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Sensor Connector

Info on doing this is at (URL) . The male strip header is 929400-01-36-ND from Digikey. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Sensor Connector

The LEGO shaft encoder and light sensor are active sensors that need a special circuit. The Expansion Board for the HB provides this ckt and the requisite drivers. Your simplest path to using these with the HB is to get an Exp Bd. Barring that, you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.240)

  Re: three cans of soup, a block of cheese and legos

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GqxH24.K61@lugnet.com... (...) My wife would have replaced my head with Lego if I came back with that much Lego! Fred -- Please visit (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

Hi everyone, Randy sent me the enclosed msg which answers some of Scott's questions. Or at least, indicates they will be answered. I'd suggest we wait for Randy to update things as he indicates he will, and then later fire away with questions to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.239)

  Interactive C Version 4 is available for free download

Hi everyone, The KISS Institute for Practical Robotics (KIPR), a non-profit educational organization, has been sponsoring continuing work on free versions of Interactive C. In the last week, Randy Sargent has announced Interactive C Version 4, which (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.239)

  start_process question....

I am writing a program based mainly on Fred Martin's book. The code is prety close to his program, but when I try to load I keep getting the following error codes, "attempt to use <int> as an array", and, "too many argumentd given to , (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files

refresh my memory -- what's in the README, what is the question? fred (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Probably burned serial interface -- need help

where did you hear the pop? in the wall-mounted transformer device, or the serial int board? fred (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.239)

  Re: Compiling .icb files /Farnsworth files

I thought originally you were interested in building .icb files, not rebuilding the pcode file. If you want to rebuild the pcode, you need the HB distribution of the pcode, which is at (URL) . There's also a makefile that has the flags for building (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Senshist.icb etc

hi john, the farnsworth stuff should work. did you download the zip file of programs from the HB site? there should be an as11_ic bat file in it. fred (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by 'in the long run'... Just to clarify, adding a group called build.fiction would have the intent of attracting posters whose building may be inspired by: TRON, Blade Runner, Hello Kitty, Le Morte D'Arthur, Monty (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

fred
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!---I think solved!

so there was a bridge between Rx and Tx! that would do it. let us know if things are working now. fred (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!

Sam, can you check the serial input circuit. if this is not correct, then the 6811 won't stay in boot mode. make sure RP4 is a 1Kx4 resistor pack (4 discrete resistors) and not a 1Kx7. also make sure R15 is installed. see (URL) . also, try putting (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.238)

  Re: Classic Space Factory

(...) member no. 1267 here. I really didn't expect so much interest for the Space Factory from the other side of the world. Nice to read all this praise from Classic Space fans over there. The text in my gallery is full of allusions and quotes (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.238)

More:  Next Page >>