  Search Results: fred
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) I've been reading all of these and trying to decide what my coolest experience was. I don't have a single experience that really jumps out, but several are notable. One factor is that while I had LEGO as a kid, and even had a LEGO train, we (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

fred
(score: 0.258)

  Sony Infra Red HandyBoard Transmission

Has anyone successfully modified the sonyxmit.asm driver on page 267/268 of Fred Martin's publication: Robotic Explorations? I've been trying to modify the driver so that it will communicate with a Sony TV, so far without success. In the book Fred (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3DC82F38.87C5B9...ing.com... (...) I haven't looked for the tub, but be sure to get a rain check on them so you can ge this price when they get them. Rose (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.257)

  Re: Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday

(...) Has anyone seen any of the Creator tubs for this coupon? Both stores I checked had no sign whatsoever of the tubs. I picked up a few of the HP items on sale. Curiously, Slytherin house doesn't ring up on sale, but is pictured in the flyer with (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.256)

  New Marketplace: Corsair's Magical Creatures

Introducing Corsair, the proprietor of Fashionable Male- err wait. Not that upscale wannabe clothing store on the second level. No, he runs the Magical Creatures Shop. In the past year he has taken on a stable boy. His name is Robin, the boy wander. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle.org)

fred
(score: 0.255)

  First attempt at a Marketplace building

Here we go, the experimental marketplace building. This 'shop' I call "Tha 4-tune Tella's Shizzop" and it is run by Fred Durst. After the cooky facepaint wearing bassplayer left Limp Bizkit, the band went down hill. Fred tried to make money by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 0.255)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) Our solution for all our extra Harry/Ron/Hermione heads/hairpieces is to pull and store them and replace them with other faces/hairpieces so we've been able to build up our Gryffindor house ranks creating Fred, George, Percy, Seamus, etc. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)

fred
(score: 0.254)

  Re: IC 4.01

Hi Scott, you may get interactive c from (URL) have versions for Windows, MacOS 9 and X, and Linux. Instructions have been documented in (URL) get more information about the programming robots with interactive c from Fred Martin and his Handyboard (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.254)

  TRU Sale Items

I found some good deals at the Seattle area TRU's. 7313 - Red Planet Protecter for $9.97 - 50% from original price. 7316 - Excavation Searcher $24.97 - 50% from original price. 6776 -Alpha Team Ogel Control Center for $29.97 - 40% from original (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.254)

  Fred Meyers 20% off

I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but Fred Meyers has 20% off coupons for all Lego and Duplo until October 5th. The one closest to where I live had at least a few of the newer Harry Potter sets. But still no buckets. -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.254)

  Re: Car size question.

Hi Adrian, (...) I've got 3 of Privet Drive, so I have lots of blue pieces, but the car doesn't hold more than 2 people. In fact, this is the car I want to expand to hold four people, but having no experience making cars, I don't have any idea how I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

fred
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Fred Meyers 20% off

(...) Has anyone seen any 4535 Slytherin at Freddies? I found all the other sets (sadly only one copy of Escape from Privet Drive - that was one I was hoping to score a pile of). Frank (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.253)

  Re: Interactive C Version 4

Fred, Can you tell me if Randy upgraded InteractiveC in version 4 to handle the 64k hack for the Handyboard? You wrote about the hack in the Handyboard FAQ in '98, and that was two IC versions ago. Is it possible that Randy took into acount the 64k (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.252)

  RE: 8480 Shuttle not locking rear wheels

Fred, This is not "normal". go back and make sure everything is "snug" but not tight. P.S. I'm 43 and I don't feel guilty! My wife Milissa says there are a lot "worser" things I could be doing......(dons flame suit)........like playing golf. ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

fred
(score: 0.251)

  Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Hi all, Fred from Germany here. I'm looking for the builder who made this: (URL) could eventually write an illustrated article for a model newspaper in Hungary like I do these days for my Space Factory ((URL) anybody know how to contact Mr. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

fred
(score: 0.251)

  Wanted: Chris Churchill.

Hi all, Fred from Germany here. I'm looking for the builder who made this: (URL) could write an illustrated article for a model newspaper in Hungary like I do these days for my Space Factory ((URL) anybody know how to contact Mr. Churchill, perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.people)

fred
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Over Charging

Fred, We had the same problem and traced it to the resistor. We can try the ZAP mode, but for future reference we would like to know the value you used to replace the 47 Ohm 1/2 watt resistor. Any chance we could get that information? Thanks, Dan (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.251)

  Re: stickers and shirts.

(...) Hi there, herrminator (1267) here. The logos (yes, there's another sticker on the right door:-) on my car are just magnetic, you can remove them easily. And you should remove them before you'll have a ride on a German motorway - max. speed the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Robot Positioning using Beacons

The problem with IR is that it tends to get everywhere, reflecting off of surfaces etc, so it's hard to triangulate. May I suggest a related but different approach. Make your beacons out of hybrid IR/sonar transmitters. The beacons will periodically (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Brainstorms

hi Fred, I would love to see a reaction from you on the discussion in this thread in lugnet.robotics. Not only because you're the inventor of the RCX but also you've done some some similar things, creating modular, stackable electronics with the aim (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.248)

More:  Next Page >>