  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 861 – 880 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)

It is the banners and stuff I really don't like. It'd be nice to put a professional edge onto it, to show the other groups how it's done :) I do use frontpage for some of the development, (simply because I always have) so If you are willing to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Discussion about UKLUG web site (was: Re: Leaving for a while or a long time)

I'll have a chat with my host then see if I can get free hosting on his server. Should be fine "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GFp0A0.JHF@lugnet.com... (...) news:GFoz7J.H58@lugnet.com... (...) £60) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Sand Red

You mean like the rest of S@H it seems everything (or at least everything good) is unavaliable or no longer avaliable :( "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GFoz6t.H0v@lugnet.com... (...) though not available yet (...) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel happy!

as in brilliant "Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3B3C8CB1.24CEBE...nic.net... (...) great! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

What a petty, hasn't meccano gone bust. on another point My fiancee who is a civil engineer is always nicking my lego to use as illustrations for construction techniques James "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  zzzzz

good grief its gone a bit quiet in here. is everyone waiting with bated breath for their Guarded Inn deliveries or what -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: More Rip Off Britain from LEGO

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GG91x5.BEx@lugnet.com... (...) I think other shops and sites would boycott Lego if they started to get undercut by the supplier you simply cant afford to do it James (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)

it appears all the boxes were packed with an indian printed horse everyone is the same. You get an extra free indian horse, just smile and say thankyou :) stick barding on it and a red dragon mask and you wont even see the indian print "Roger (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

Its a fact that whenever you buy a box of LEGO from a car boot sale (here in cardiff at least) It'll have a good few Tyco And MegaBlox in it. I do enjoy binning them James "Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  uklug

Just a quick post to let you know weve been through shed load of ideas and we should have a design for you to have a goosey at and see if you like soon. (Im away for the weekend so It'll be next week) -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: The extra horse

Have you considered that maybe the hole on the head is a safety feature to stop little children swallowing them and choking :P James "Wesley Pauley" <msanchez@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:GGHF2M.MCw@lugnet.com... (...) holder; (...) it away! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Brickfest

There are threads spread all over Lugnet, coherant or not :) about Brickfest on the weekend. Can someone do (or is there) a consise write up of what went down, Brad's views especially. ta -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Use found for Timmy! Hoorah!

(...) I second that. erasers give a far better result and you loose less of the shiny finish. the ink erasers that have rubber instead of lead in a pencil are good cos you can sharpen them to keep the point (not sure if that is what you mean by (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Shopping Report (soccer sets @ Woolies)

hmm must visit Wollies. I've wanted some of those Goallies for a whole due to their chestprint being usable for Castle hmmmm "Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGLxxK.9D7@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  3412 / 3413 / 3414

New pocket money football sets £1.99 in Britain (£2.98 for 2 in Wollies sale) finally I can get the goalkeeper (3413) torso to use as a blue version of the fright knight armour without spending loadsa dosh whoohoo -- James (who is gonna run out of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: 3412 / 3413 / 3414

sorry wrong group *looks sheepish and slinks away* "James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGM9y6.8AB@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  3413

New pocket money football sets £1.99 in Britain (£2.98 for 2 in Wollies sale) finally I can get the goalkeeper (3413) torso to use as a blue version of the fright knight armour without spending loadsa dosh whoohoo -- James -- James Stacey (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: YAAHOOOOO! 24 New studio sets!

I hope the sets are avaliable outside of japan certain people will be hopping like frogs for more foliage James "Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GGMonB.ADC@lugnet.com... (...) think (...) small (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Pics of my castle

That is really cool. fountains and everything. You may have given me a use for all that UFO Lego junk I brought cos it was cheap :) James "Jim Foulds" <jim.foulds@att.net> wrote in message news:GGnBuv.z5@lugnet.com... (...) theme (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

  Re: Setnumbers at shop.lego.com?

I guess they are running outa numbers, nothing more LEGO's product numbers never really seem to go sequentially anyway. Castle for example, all the big castles are high in the 6000 range, all the small sets are low (this has gone outta the window in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.016)

More:  Next Page >>