  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 201 – 220 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  How do you build an elevator?

I've seen pictures of people's town buildings that have working elevators in them, and I want to know how you got them to work. I don't want something Technic or motorized. Just something that's minifig scale to fit into a town building. I tried a (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.892)

  How are LDraw piece numbers allocated?

I mean, I look at this great list of numbers and LDraw masters know them all... I can't see any pattern or anything beyond the obvious (like minifig legs and things like that). It's just that Mr Eriksson above has already got a number for that (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

(...) Huhhhh-whooah! You mean I could send my favorite minifig to Star Trek: Insurrection?! Oh, man, he wants to go!!! How about if I indemnify you against loss? --Todd (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  SW sets you'd most like to see

So, what vehicles/bases/etc is everyone hoping Lego will come up with? Here's my two bricks worth: Slave-1 - Mostly, I want to see this set because it would come with a Boba Fett minifig! But seriously, this is an all-around cool spaceship. However, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Got a letter from Susan Williams

(...) Go, Gary go! Chants of "Gary.. Gary.. Gary.." were heard throughout the land. "Gary for Lord Emperor of Time and Space" bumperstickers began springing up all over, and the coveted Gary Istok minifig commanded $75 in AucZILLA IX! ;-) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will

(...) Hrmmmm.... trying to think of the last time a minifig pack had 6 minifigs, other than a Town set, of course. (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  B-Wing DAT file  [DAT]

Hey, this is a publishing group, right? So here it is, my old B-Wing model faithfully (finally) done in LDraw format. I've been asked for it a zillion times, so I finally caved and did it. Note that the minifig _does_ have a helmet and visor on, but (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  part renaming ideas

here are some part re-naming ideas castle dragon flame to minifig fire castle goblet to minifig goblet castle lance to minifig lance castle magic wand to minifig magic wand castle pike to minifig pike castle shield to minifig shield castle sword to (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

(...) Works for me. :) Anyone who wants to send me a minifig, contact me via e-mail and we can swap addresses and such. (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

But by your definition, JarJar IS a minifig: "I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig head. " The fact that he doesn't come with a standard minifig (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will

at the same time though, they may offer a SW minifig-pack. you could buy the 7 dollar pack and get 5 or 6 minifigs, most likely the main characters. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Storage for the Anal Retentive (Like ME!)

... I love those little storage cabinets you can get at hardware stores, the ones that are designed for nuts & bolts and things. I keep all of my non-rectangular plates & bricks in them: control sticks, 1x1 plates, minifig heads, cylnders, trees, (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Set Review 6553 Crisis News Crew

I wonder if reviews should have their follow-ups set to lugnet.build (or lugnet.robotics, as appropriate) Or if discussions about reviews should happen here? I have cc'd this post to lugnet.build, and set the follow-ups to go there. I got this set (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  SW Minifigs

Oh, in a recent issue of Wizard Magazine (a comic-book related magazine) they published a picture of SW Minifigs that a reader created. They were _very_ well done. I don't remember all of them, but I think the Chewbacca was made from a ghost minifig (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  eBay: castle series sets, minifigs

I've got a couple of Lego castle sets and minifig sets up for auction on eBay, all with descriptions, pics, and all built for piece confirmation. 6039 Twin Arm Launcher and 6012 Siege Cart All pieces there except for a bow and arrow for 6012. No (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

has anyone tried porting a model with a minifig to POV with L3P when the minifig was posed using LDAO's minifig modeller??? because of the meta scripting it appears L3P does the same thing as Ledit, it just piles the fig parts in one place... i was (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will

Hell, it's been a LONG time since Space had a minifig pack at all! Dave Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) characters. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Give a MiniFig a Hand

Also sprach KJMRR: : Would anyone have a black hand to sell me so that I can make my poor minifig : whole again? Do Minifig hands ever come up in auctions? I haven't seen : any. Email me you mailing address and I will send you one. Be sure to email (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

(...) Actually, for me, I like reading about what others have done. Often it gives me ideas across themes, because building bridges restaurants, inns and pubs are all plausible in just about any theme that has minifigs. One thing that might be cool (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

  WW Fort Part Sale

After having a successful auction of pieces from two Fort Legoredos, I have decided to run a straight sale of log pieces and minifigs from two more forts. As I sorted the parts for the auction I realized how many parts I would like myself so I got (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>