  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 6600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) I thought it was dead 2 (or 3?) years ago. ;) (...) That's a pretty big 'once' you've got there. One problem I've had, revisiting old part files and applying BFC -- once you look at a file, you're also tempted to fix any/all errors you find in (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dead
(score: 0.479)

  Re: LEGO Warehouse Sale Complete List

"James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IFA2Mw.1Jv9@lugnet.com... (...) (snippage) (...) That should read 4695 - (URL) - although I can sympathize with your sore fingers! ;) Some of the rest (snipped for brevity) had dead links for (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 0.479)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gideon!

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) I'm not sure why I got wrapped up in creating mosaic patterns out of headlight bricks before trying the simpler idea of creating them out of regular ol' bricks and plates. I guess the headlight mosaics have the nice (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Is the NNTP daemon dead?

Testing. If this works, then NNTP is working for me. :) Rob "Jan-Albert van Ree" <javanree@vanree.net> wrote in message news:IEyDoK.18vE@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

dead
(score: 0.478)

  Is the NNTP daemon dead?

For some reason the NNTP server isn't responding. Can't post, can't fetch new postings. Anything up? -- Jan-Albert van Ree (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

dead
(score: 0.478)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) Thanks Bert, for sharing this story. And special thanks at the people from TLC - "the dinosaur" is moving at last towards its fans as we just learned in another top story at the German newsboard at 1000steine.... I am really convinced this is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

beneke
(score: 0.478)

  Re: New Engine Shed

(...) Thanks Bert, for bringing up this topic into lugnet trains. I have not seen it mentioned anywhere here, but at 1000steine.de/forum it has been reviewed (and - what else? - praised). A really cool train building after the somewhat dissapointing (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.478)

  Re: lgauge.com update (DCC)

(...) (snip) (...) Yes, because the decoders are not limited to a N scale engine. If the 1A current is too limiting, the HO scale decoders are always a possibility for a external mounted decoder. (...) You do not require a electrical link along the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.478)

  New vehicle with ecologigal drive concept......

Hi all, in an old picture album, I found this very cool and cute vehicle with a new ecological drive concept (sorry I have no forther information on this and no idea who has built it): (URL) this could be our solution for a train, that runs on all (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains) !

beneke
(score: 0.478)

  Re: LUCNY Roll Call 2003

(...) the first larger train set I got, and I think she may be sorry she got me started ;-) (...) condition at a second-hand toy store, then trading it and another $12 find for a Metroliner. (Note--this was waaayyy before the current Legends line!) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

legends
(score: 0.477)

  Re: LUCNY Roll Call 2003

Name: Kevin Salm Gender: male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 14 Location: Vernon Center, NY (10 miles East of Oneida) Marital Status: single Children: about 2500 minifigs Education: BS, Cornell University Occupation: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

legends
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Very good points here. Lugnet has much greater functionality built in than is routinely used. In part this is due to user inaction, but in part this is also due (IMO) to the invisibilty of the functionality. For instance, there is no easy way (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !

dead
(score: 0.477)

  Re: GPS Reality?

(...) Humans and most animals have evolved to solve this navigation problem. The result isn't 100% perfect (as anyone who ever got lost walking in the woods will tell you). They use their eyes and a continually updatable mental map. That's the ideal (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.477)

  Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

(...) for your very kind words! The junkyard is just junk, but your wish for more pictures of the cars is easy to fullfill - check it out here: (URL) is quite hard to get the needed parts for the car together: you need 7(!) of the bigger parts with (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.477)

  Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

(...) Dear Frank, nothing is easier than that! That car is a 5-wide model of a VW beetle, which means it is not fitting into a 30ies sceenery, but anyway - I meant the side building to be in that fashion, not the whole sceenery, which is nearly (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) Sorry, forgot the link. I've been sorta brain dead lately. Ugh. (URL) Pictures and Report> Jason Spears | (URL) House of Bricks> | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.477)

  Re: John Deere Tractor

(...) Wow, what a beautiful tractor! I love the advanced building techniques like the three studs wide hood, the use of corrugated bricks, opening doors and the steering mechanism. Great work! Kind Regards, Ben www.fgltc.org (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

beneke
(score: 0.477)

  A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

Hi all, I have just finished my latest MOC a few hours ago and have now shot some pictures of it. After moderation process it can be found here: (URL) MOC is after a real workshop in "Fischerhude" - a romantic small village full with halftimbered (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build) !!

beneke
(score: 0.477)

  Re: Darf ich mich.... Frage zum Kuschelverbot auf rec.toys.lego (98 Dots!)

In lugnet.loc.de, Juergen Stuber writes: Danke Jürgen! Leider surfe ich billigst via Call-By-Call mit Arcor und da fand ich solchen Service leider nicht im Preis inbegriffen..... :-( Naja: lesen kann ich es ja: persönliche Mails an die betreffenden (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.476)

  Re: Japanese Restaurant and Home

(...) You hit this dead on- it has an absolutely astounding level of detail. Wonderful work! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)