  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 861 – 880 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks Jake!!! With tough times like these, I wouldn't blame your company for circling the wagons and not telling anyone a peep about what they're planning to do. I think it's great that you've been allowed to notify this (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?

(...) I think this would be a wonderful time for someone with a voice of authority, Jake or Brad for instance, to drop in and say Yea or Nay on this subject. With the Slashdot post, this topic will take on even more of a roll as 'urban legend'. This (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

I wrote Michael Anderson (firmware guru at TLC) expressing my concerns about the future of Mindstorms based on the recent press regarding TLC's financial woes. I asked him if he could reassure me. He said, "there are some very interesting projects (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: 10020 and 10039

(...) The prices are available today, yet the catalog sale offically starts tomorrow. Nevertheless, I managed to get 21 BFF, 1 SC and 1 BB set for $30AUD a piece before I was told politely 'no more' until Friday. Also, 20% off non-sale LEGO and the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: 10020 and 10039

(...) If this proves to be correct when I camp outside my local GB tomorrow, the GB/8455 offer ((URL)) will be extended to you. So you will receive a free 10020 SC AND 10039 BFF courtesy of Technic Wreckers ((URL)). -Brad (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Lego changes strategy

(...) This mentions reducing the top management structure from 14 to 9 people. Does anyone know where Brad Justice fits into this picture? Steve (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Free 8455 Back-Hoe

(...) Spotted those Tuesday and bought some more at Hornsby on the train ride home on Friday @ 20%. Regarding the offer, it was offered presuming Grace Bros would get them at half price. Given the recent post about what Myer/GB did get, the offer is (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.341)

  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

Brad you have really outdone yourself here. I really love the center piece flower type tower, dunno what you call it. I can't wait to see it in person. Well done! Scott (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.340)

  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

(...) Those steeples almost look like jet engines! Or maybe wind tunnels to blow the zealots to heaven.... ROSCO (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.340)

  Motorizing the pneumatics of set 8455 (Technic Back-hoe Loader)

About 2 weeks ago, I purchased the excellent Technic Back-hoe Loader. This is a wonderful set, but it was distracting to have to keep pumping whenever trying to run one of the controls. Therefore, I decided to install a motorized pump so that I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.340)

  New LEGO Sets on Display at September 6th meeting

I recently splurged and purchased some of the excellent sets that have become recently available. I'll be displaying these on Saturday for the benefit of people who want to check them out: - Space Shuttle - 8455 - Technic back-hoe loader - VERY (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Three updated and one new Mortar Headd!

A little off topic, but how do you like the manga, it looks interesting to me, but i cant decide if i want to spend money on that (especially with rahxephon 5 coming out in oh about 5 days). Is the story good, because i've seen the extras in the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Re: 200 Werner Plaza

That looks really great! The combination of black and gray goes nicely together. (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Orlando PaB -- Initial Report

The display as well as the containers, seem to be fairly similar to that of LIC Anaheim. However, the selection of some of the special bricks is different. For those of you wondering what LIC Anaheim Pick-A-Brick looks like, these pictures are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

LIC Anaheim now has Pick-A-Brick services. It works a bit differently than at LEGOLAND: - LIC Pick-A-Brick features two plastic container sizes, one for 6.99 and one (presumbably double-sized) for 12.99. You can stuff these containers as much as (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  Harry Potter LEGO 50% off at LIC Anaheim

I went to LIC Anaheim yesterday and all HP LEGO sets were 50% off. I don't know how long the sale lasts. I suggest that you call them if interested. Disney employees get an additional 20% off. Note: I cannot provide services to pick up these sets. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  New pick-a-brick selection changes

I was at LLC a few days ago and noticed some pick-a-brick selection changes. I don't know if Mark P's web page has been updated with these changes: - Addition of 1x2, 2x3, 2x4 transparent plates (I stocked up on these) - Many of the odd colored (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.339)

  I won something cool, And i feel special.

I really like the show Cowboy Bebop; hey it's cool. So a while back I saw this contest: (URL) I got to thinking, that would be sweet to have a box. I was looking at the entrys and what is this: (URL) I thought to myself, "I should make Faye's (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

brad
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Mr. Justus!

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39CFB1E1.4576AB...ich.edu... (...) surprised (...) compared to (...) to (...) parts (...) I've been told by a couple of very reliable sources that the German market is much broader than other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 0.338)

More:  Next Page >>