  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 781 – 800 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) <snip> (...) provides a (...) I'm with Richard on that one. In the UK we pay the equivalent of about $5 a gallon. People here do complain about the huge petrol tax here but I'd say it's fair. Driving *DOES* damage the environment. You drive a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.281)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Nothing is perfect, but I for one am glad when a person, who has been tried, and has appealed, is never again going to blacken someone's live by killing or raping a loved one. Scott S. (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.280)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote (...) I would not descibe it as "funny", myself. But then I live in a country where genocide is legal. Not just legal, in fact, but government policy. Sorry, I meant "not current government policy, but definitely a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.280)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) do (...) Oh yes - much of Europe has awful problems with prejudice. I wouldn't say most people in the UK have a very good impression of Serbs either :) Possibly the difference is - at least in the case of gays - that by and large mainstream (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <37D56E92.EE6C3ADF@a...ng.com>... (...) ground (...) IGNORE Play it again Sam..:-) (...) to (...) I don't think he intented this in anyway. (...) because (...) You're just stepping on the fact... But, DO you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.1231ab1ddc6...net.com... (...) New (...) I know :( I wish we could change that, but it would take one heck of a lot of re-education. But the insult remains the same. I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Libertarianism again.

was: Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep) Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in (...) I can, but none of them strike me as realistic. The scenario itself seems to be more or less believable, in the sense that it (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Uh, I was not mentioning someone race, Sproaticus, or whatever name you are! That is totally different. Have you lost someone to a murderer? Wouldn't you say your feelings were nuked, or devastated, or whatever term you want to insert! Get a clue! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Please, people, maybe I don't catch this stuff, but paraphrasing and hinting on a subject where some people have no clue, I think you better state, clearly, what you are talking about. Man, it is like trying to dissect what Bill Clinton is lying (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Get close, get really, really close.... OK? Maybe <shrudder> there are more "minorities" committing capitol crimes than "majorities", whatever that means. (...) Is this a fact, is it somewhere on the web, or do you have references for actual (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Jeremy, (...) I don't look into race numbers and statistics too much, because a good deal of people look at it way too much, IMHO. I don't care what the numbers are, frankly, like I said before, I don't care what race or color, etc. you are, if you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Jeremy, (...) I have seen this argument many times, in many forms, thank you. I can ignore them know because the numbers do not tell the whole story. Just because there is a greater percentage of minorities committing crimes that have capitol (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) Like what? (...) I don't care what color they are. If they do the crime, pay the consequences, no matter what color of skin or what their ancestry is. (...) If they are there. (...) Lots of reasons. Why do people commit crimes? Why is the sky (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

Folks, I don't care why. Why is for endless arguments about how bad people have it, and how we need more money, more programs, etc. I don't do criminal activities, because I know it is wrong. If it is not being taught to people, minorities, etc. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

(...) I have, and I said in a few posts yesterday, thank you very much, that there should not be any dissimilar sentencing. It should all be the same, regardless of skin color, etc. Nor do I favor any lesser sentencing because you are a minority. Do (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.278)

  Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)

John, Cute, John, Really cute! :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.277)

  PRESS RELEASE: LEGOLAND California to Host Exclusive LEGO Friends(TM) / Loose Chippin's Concert

LEGOLAND(R) California to Host Exclusive LEGO Friends(TM) / Loose Chippin's Concert New LEGO Friends Software to Feature British Pop Band ENFIELD, Conn., Sept. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO Media International -- the software division of the LEGO Group -- (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.277)

  Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color

< clipped Larry's and John's view on God > That's what makes America great, gentlemen. I don't agree with Larry's assessment, but I won't get gunned down for it either (At least, not yet, who knows in Clinton's America). You have your beliefs, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.276)

  Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)

(...) Starship Troopers, one of the most liberal "let's see how huge we can make the gap between book and movie" movies out there. And on the same theme: (this one's a touch obscure) "You must move your house to the lee of the stone"(1) James (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.275)

  Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)

(...) the (...) Liberal as in "a very liberal interpretation" You'll get lots of different opinions of what the book's theme is, some of them quite different (mostly, I've noticed, dependant on whether the reviewer likes Heinlein or not), but I have (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.274)

More:  Next Page >>