  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 761 – 780 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  4260429, Box of bricks on Brickset.com

Does anyone have any further information on this set: (URL) Box of Bricks - available in North America 2004. Anyone seen this yet or knows where it came from? The box has a flash on it saying "Super Value 500 extra LEGO elements" I'm wondering if (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.034)

  LEGO Universe Creator Gazillion Entertainment Raises $60 Million

LEGO Universe Creator Gazillion Raises $60 Million November 9, 2010. Gazillion Entertainment -- which owns NetDevil, the developer behind recently launched MMORPG Lego Universe -- raised $60 million in a new round of funding led by Singaporean (...) (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.033)

  LEGO Systems Announces New Chief as President

BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2001-The Associated Press LEGO Systems Appoints Andrew Black as President; Former Nike Executive Joins Toy Company as Peter Eio Retires After 20 Years of Service ENFIELD, Conn.--LEGO Systems, Inc. (LSI), the Americas division (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.033)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

We need a name. Andreas Stabno named "Heart of America LTC" or Greater Saint Louis Area Lego Train Club, Missouri Lego Train Club or to get non train fans Greater Saint Louis Area Lego Club, Missouri Lego Train Club. Any other ideas, and do we need (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.033)

  KBToys.com Surprise of the day

kinda last minute but the KBToys.com Surprise of the day is LEGO Alpha Team: Ogel Control Centre Original Value: $49.99 Today Only: $29.99! Savings: $20.00 (40%) (URL) offer is valid only from 2AM Mountain Time on Wednesday 16 October, 2002 until (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.032)

  LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter

LEGO Company to Produce Two Software Titles based on the World of Harry Potter LEGO Media International, the division of the LEGO Company that publishes new media products for children ages two to 16, and Warner Bros. Consumer Products today (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.032)

  LEGO® Group reports blockbuster profit (1st half of 2009)

LEGO® Group reports blockbuster profit (1st half of 2009) By Christian Wienberg Aug. 17, 2009 (Bloomberg) -- LEGO A/S, Europe’s biggest toymaker, said first-half profit jumped 60 percent as it sold more building block products based on the “Star (...) (15 years ago, 18-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.032)

  Lego announcement

On Lego announcements I read the following, Good until you get to the last line, but I suppose it's a start (Maybe Lego Aust could venture out do some supporting of local groups, would be a change) All the best Gary Town BUG More happy news! (Or at (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.032)

  LEGO® Movie in Development for the big-screen

LEGO ready for its big-screen close-up By Steven Zeitchik and Borys Kit LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Warner Bros. is building a LEGO movie. The studio and producer Dan Lin (Sherlock Holmes movie) have acquired theatrical rights for a motion (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.031)

  Re: star wars lego poster

(...) The LEGO Imagination Center - Mall of America has Vader posters for $1.99 (unfortunately, their minimum shipping charge is $7.50). There are pictures of a couple of the LEGO models superimposed over him at chest height. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

(...) Somebody already mentioned this (maybe one of the Gerber news posts), eBay has banned all WTC and Pentagon related auctions until at least October. -Rob. (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.031)

  POWER A and LEGO® Ink Exclusive Licensing Relationship

POWER A and LEGO® Ink Exclusive Licensing Relationship NOVEMBER 22, 2010 -- WOODINVILLE, Wash., BUSINESS WIRE -- POWER A, the retail consumer products brand of Bensussen Deutsch & Associates, Inc. (BDA), today announced it has forged an exclusive (...) (14 years ago, 1-Dec-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.031)

  Re: Oh no, what have I done!?!?

David Simmons wrote in message ... (...) NO ONE (...) bricks." (...) of (...) group (...) Depends where you're from. I grew up in the UK and had never heard them called "Legos" till I came to North America. We called it "Lego" (eg..."Let's go and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.030)

  LEGO Lab Giveaway

Howdy, ...my company is giving away an Edventures LEGO Lab as part of a promotion. Visit ( (URL) ) The Lab was designed for afterschool-enrichment environments and includes LEGO® materials, digital camera, custom designed cabinet, and a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.edu)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  Lego Lab Giveaway

Howdy, ...my company is giving away an Edventures LEGO Lab as part of a promotion. Visit ( (URL) ) The Lab was designed for afterschool-enrichment environments and includes LEGO® materials, digital camera, custom designed cabinet, and a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  Lego NHL sets

Boy Lego really got lucky with their NHL licence. Doesn't look like they're going to drop the puck this year. I'm a big NHL fan and I like the look of the big hockey set. I'm likely to buy it for my boys - yeah that's it - I'm buying it for my sons. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.sports)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  Re: lego books and magazines

(...) This is actually a FAQ item in the works. If anyone has any suggestions, *please* post them to lugnet.faq . Larry Pieniazek has mentioned _The World of Lego Toys_, copyright 1987. His was found at Disney Village in Orlando, Florida, but he (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  LEGO(R) Enhances Reliability of its Global Web Presence with UltraDNS

CircleID Internet Infrastructure, By UltraDNS Sept. 04, 2008 LEGO(R) Enhances Reliability of its Global Web Presence with UltraDNS World's Sixth Largest Toy Manufacturer Experiences Significant Reduction in Web Traffic Loss Following Switch to (...) (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  Re: LEGO Mars Exploration Rover: Installation Pics!

(...) my spelling is suxxor. (...) oh, I don't know. Its snowing today. (...) As a participating Local Lego User Group at the LEGO Make and Create, What will You Make? tour; GardenSLUG, and all the other clubs that displayed on the tour across (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

  Re: LEGO parts -- genuine?

Thank you for your answer and logical advice. Double checking with the minifig tools, I am seeing a very good fit, and as the parts otherwise match textures, edges, and colors with my LEGOs and the pictures you provided links to (I was looking on (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.029)

More:  Next Page >>