  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 701 – 720 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  4886 Building Bonanza available in North America!

Hi all, I just found out on Classic Castle that (URL) Building Bonanza> is available in North America! US$39.99, or CDN$59.99 (for 667 non-juniorized pieces that's quite the deal!) I'd buy a few for myself if it didn't come with... err nevermind. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.016)

  Re: We have Ewoks!!

(...) Mall Of America, LEGO Imagination Center. And to give Shiri a plug for her acronym list <big hand of applause> (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.015)

  LOM Encounter Truck Tour postcard for MN LIC

Here are some scans of the postcard I rec'd for the LOM Truck Tour coming to the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August. Follow-up as appropriate. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.events)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.014)

  Numbered 10020 Super Chief's still available North America

The numbered version of set 10020 Super Chief [locomotive] is still available. I placed a Lego Shop At Home order a few days back and received it Wednesday, 03 April. I ordered 2 copies of set 10020 and expected to receive un-numbered ones. I am not (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.011)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) <lil' snippage> I have a few comments to add to this thread, but first let me make clear that I am not a lawyer and will not be held responsible for any actions you take based on what I say... Back in the early 1980's (perhaps before that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

america, lego, com
(score: 6.011)

  Thomas the Tank Engine duplo trains

I received my Thomas The Thank Engine duplo trains on the weekend. I got the complete collection: (URL) they are only available in North America, so you may have to set your shipping address to be USA to see them. But one would think the enormous (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.010)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans! (5138)

This is the link: (URL) inside the bright lights may blind you! For you will look upon the Holy Grail, the –BEST- accessory pack ever offered! 5138 was first offered back in 1994! It has two pieces of body armor and two gray swords and so, so, (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.010)

  Re: general session starting.

This is the text of Jake's speech. It is not verbatim, it is his speaker notes (shared with me per preagreement) but he didn't say this word for word. However it's what he said, in essence: - start - What an amazing event! Once again, you’ve pulled (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 6.010)

  my biggest problem with www.lego.com

I've got fast net to the house, am completely java enabled when I choose to be, and have no technical problems with the site. I gotta say, it looks pretty cool. And I still think it's awful. Larry mentioned the need for cognitive direction for a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.009)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.009)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

"Tonya Witherspoon" <tonya.witherspoon@wichita.edu> schreef in bericht news:GxoCuM.8DB@lugnet.com... (...) $59.99. (...) (URL) (...) out (...) It's only for north-America... in Europe prices are still the same :( -- Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree | (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.009)

  7143 Jedi Starfighter review

Picked up a couple at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center today and built one right away of course. Box shots: (URL) ship design is pretty cool - can't wait to see it on the big screen (3 months!) Nice use of the new slope types - 2 black (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.008)

  Re: Color Change - Call Consumer Affairs

(...) I just spoke with someone at Consumer Affairs and explained (very calmly) how the color change would affect serious modelers and train clubs. I was quoted the standard line about "the quality of the bricks has not changed." I then explained (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.008)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Oh, gee, yeah, that certainly justifies it. :-/ First, the retailer catalog was never "released" (to consumers). Retailer catalogs are sent to *retailers* for *retailers* to use for their businesses. Second, to the best of my knowledge, this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.008)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) It wasn't on the TLG mainpage at the time, I couldn't find any links ON TLG's site (URL) maybe i'm blind. It seems as though if you don't know the URL, like us lucky few, then you can't bulk order. That is so TLG! More market restrictions! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.008)

  Re: My first visit to LIC

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I can totally agree with this. When I first started at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August of 1992, it was the greatest place in the world to me. I just worked there part time, (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.007)

  2005 Aussie Catalogue is available

Just a quick post to say that this years catalogue is available...but not in stores as yet due to shipping delay [1]. Important info: Number: 427.7346-AUS [That's right...It's an AUSTRALIAN catalogue (and N.Z. from the look of the back cover) and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.007)

  Re: WAMALUG Meeting November 11th

(...) This sounds like a few events we had at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center while I worked there. Basically a wall of baseplates, with areas indicated for each color of brick. Each kid will get a small supply of bricks of a specific (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.007)

  Re: Tango-no-Sekku (Boy's Day)

(...) heh, I love it. I appreciate that you're able to take a small place and give it such a feeling of 'fullness' without being cluttered. Very nice indeed. Steve LEGO Community Relations Coordinator (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.006)

  Who's signed up for this?

I've been talking with the LLC people and they're wondering who's signed up for this so they could possibly do some interviews with you all. Anyone interested in being on TV to talk about LEGO bricks and is also participating in the model builder (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.legoland.california)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.006)

More:  Next Page >>