  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 701 – 720 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official alternative model of set 8671

(...) I hunted down the old LEGO racers site on the web archive (www.archive.org), and found it there, and then deciphered what the old link must have been when it was "available" from www.LEGO.com, and found that the file is still available and in (...) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

lego, com
(score: 2.020)

  LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA POSTPONES MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH IN SAN DIEGO

LEGOLAND® POSTPONES MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH IN SAN DIEGO CARLSBAD, Calif. (Oct. 28, 2003) – Due to the wildfire situation in San Diego County, LEGOLANDÒ, California will postpone the first stop on the Master Model Builder Search tour scheduled (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego) !

america, lego, com
(score: 2.019)

  LEGO® CUUSOO returns as LEGO® IDEAS

LEGO® CUUSOO returns as LEGO® IDEAS As you know (URL) LEGO® Cuusoo> (beta) will become LEGO® Ideas. (URL) LEGO Cuusoo Blog> site will be updated. From LEGO Channel on: (URL) YouTube> LEGO CUUSOO Being Replaced by LEGO Ideas At the end of April LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 30-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.019)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) Ben, great talking to you (and meeting you for that matter!) at LEGOWorld. As mentioned in person, I was actually in Denmark last week, and had a chance to talk one of train (among other things) designers. He was aware of the problems, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.019)

  2005 Aussie Catalogue is available

Just a quick post to say that this years catalogue is available...but not in stores as yet due to shipping delay [1]. Important info: Number: 427.7346-AUS [That's right...It's an AUSTRALIAN catalogue (and N.Z. from the look of the back cover) and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.018)

  LEGO Builds Exec Team with New Hires

LEGO® Builds Exec Team with New Hires Nov. 11, 2014 By Daniela Fisher The LEGO Group has bolstered its senior management team with the appointment of Julia Goldin as EVP and Chief Marketing Officer and Loren Shuster to the role of EVP and Chief (...) (10 years ago, 12-Nov-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.018)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) If I'm not mistaken, two big pushes were made for texture mapping, in 2004 and 2007. Both failed because of too much committee, too little action. This after previous attempts were made, of course, but looking at LUGNET, that's when the big (...) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

lego, com
(score: 2.018)

  Re: Release dates

(...) Oh we could have a field day with this one. Guns 'n' Pickups for the gun crazed middle America versus historical playsets for sensitive Scandinavians? Dinosaurs co-existing with humans for the creationist New World versus mythical beasts for (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.017)

  Who Does Lego Like the Most?

So the 5th cycle of ambassadors was just announced, and I'd like to take some time to reflect on the state of the Ambassador program. 5 half-years in, and I'm still unsure of the goals, effects, and unintended consequences of the program. The (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 2.016)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Bruce. (...) Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now. I do intend to keep the (URL) old version of Acts> online (just as the old version of (URL) The Gospels> is still there). That way links to it on other people's websites will not (...) (18 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.016)

  Re: LEGO® Creator set 10246 Detective's Office

(...) A truly gorgeous set, with tons of incredible detail and character. Congratulations to all involved! Dave! (10 years ago, 25-Nov-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.015)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 6 janvier 2010

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Construire un locotracteur ** par Jac, Richard (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-10, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

lego, com
(score: 2.015)

  LEGO plans Reality TV Show

LEGO plans Reality TV Show Toy company’s foray into TV would build on success of Warner Bros’ The LEGO Movie and development of Batman spin-off film. After The LEGO Movie, watch out for the LEGO reality TV show. The Danish toymaker is following the (...) (10 years ago, 14-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.015)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

"Erik Amzallag" <brickerikNOSPAM@free.fr> wrote in message news:JDs6JM.3pJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Of the 30 models which were selected for the LHT set, the same 14 appear on the front side of both the International (IN) box and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.012)

  Re: Hope to see some of you

(...) I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing those ships! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (LCD) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.012)

  Are you going to try out?

So what do you think? Are you going to try out for the spot in the master builder search ((URL) you are, let me know! What do you think about the idea overall? Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general) !

america, lego, com
(score: 2.008)

  Yellow or Flesh?

I don't get this whole flesh minifig licensing crap. But regardless, I am even more confused by what sets have what color minifigs. A number of Star Wars sets, both in pictures on the Lego site now, and in Brickshelf, Peeron, etc pictures seem to (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 2.007)

  LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think

LEGO Is More Similar To Apple Than You Think Oct. 8, 2014 Copenhagen (AFP) - LEGO is making global domination look like child's play, as the world's biggest toy-maker puts the building blocks in place to lead rivals in Asia and buck an industry-wide (...) (10 years ago, 8-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 2.007)

  Re: MichLTC - LEGO Roadshow - Chicago, IL

(...) Layout looks terrific! And from the photos, looks like you guys had GREAT weather! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 2.007)

  LEGOLAND® South Korea to open in 2017

LEGOLAND® South Korea to open in 2017 South Korea is set to become home to the eighth LEGOLAND theme park in the franchise, to be built on an island about an hour away from Seoul. European entertainment company Merlin Entertainments, which runs 100 (...) (10 years ago, 2-Dec-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 2.007)

More:  Next Page >>