  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 681 – 700 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors

I good place to start when looking for a "one of item" is Lego Shop at Home. I have a feeling that not everyone here (Lugnet.robotics) has a big history in Lego, and may have even just started with Mindstorms. Many of the items that people have been (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.404)

  Newsgroup created for Coachella Valley, California

CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.ca.cva (group): Coachella Valley (Indio, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indian Wells, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, etc.), California, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.402)

  RE: 1999 Technic Car

I wish I knew! A friend of mine at work who is into Legos stumbled upon this somehow and asked a friend of his that works at TLG. The person who works at TLG confirmed that this is an upcoming Technic set, but doesn't know or wouldn't say the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.398)

  Re: Synchro drive in Lego

Sorry for the post. I wasn't clear enough. I should've started a new thread. Please check above if you are interested. Again, I am very sorry for this interruption Clay Aucoin Director of Information Technologies, Web Services Cruise & Vacation (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.398)

  Re: Ldraw cannon

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) That's basically the best argument for MW, because it's fairly accurate. There are times in the economic cycle (such as in the Depression) when there are way too few jobs, and market forces would push (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.397)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

(...) One thing to remember about living in America: we might not actually have a higher rate of stupid people per capita, but the love of money will compel some lawyers to plead such cases thereby discouraging the education of such folks, and (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.396)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) The Community Development team (the team I am on), spent some time looking at this same question. As you can imagine, we get LOTS of questions internally about "What is community anyway?" To address that question, we developed a generic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 4.396)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) Not at all offended. I knew there would be some questions and concerns. There have been a number of things raised that I will work on getting solid answers for, since I'm not well versed in the details of this project. Before much of this (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.392)

  Synchro drive in Lego

Hello all Synchro enthusiasts, I am very impressed. I am very interested the progress on this thing. I only had enough parts to build one section(waiting on more parts). I would like to contribute some thoughts in making this project better. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.391)

  Re: Questions for FAQ

Robert Wallace wrote: Q1: (...) <snip> Q2: (...) The process is automated. Some digging on Dejanews will get you a number of posts that describe it in detail. These posts would form the basis of a good A to your Q2.(1) Unfortunately, they do not (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.383)

  FW: mindstorms sets to check out

Found out this info from a person I know who works at the Lego store at the Mall Of America. These are Mindstorms sets that will be coming out soon, whenever their next shipment is. These appeared on their lists of items to be received in the next (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.379)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) I wonder what they mean by "selection of Lego"? Does it include DACTA products? If it doesn't, then The Construction Site in Waltham, Mass. has the largest retail selection of LEGO in the entire U.S. (They have more shelf space devoted to LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.378)

  RC control

I currently own a Legomindstorms that I'm incorporating with the Lego RC cars. I took the car apart and altered the control board so that it can control two motors. This would allow a radio controlled robot to have full movement through the RC and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.374)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) Employed - yes. Healthy - not at the moment. Yes, Lego is a toy. But it isn't JUST anything. I don't spend thousands of dollars each year on things that aren't important to me. So yeah, since I've seen it decline quality-wise in the relatively (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.366)

  Well I'm back!

Gees, I go away for two weeks when no-one seems to be saying anything on rtlToronto, and I come back to something like 140 new message from rtlToronto alone. I had a great trip to Alaska. Lots of wonderful sights. Amazing weather, considering what (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.366)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I can't find fault with either of those statements, but I must point out that developing a product for kids does not require "dumbing it down." Let's use some examples. The Star Wars movies and merchandise were not generally "dumbed down," yet (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.362)

  Mall of America STAR WARS display

Just got back from the Mall of America in Minnesota. The LEGO place there had a pretty cool setup for the STAR WARS kits. I took a couple pics with my el-cheepo digital camera. Wish they would supply us with instructions on how to make a similar (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.359)

  Re: economics of set 3225

(...) While we're being pedantic, it's not TLG that is wrong, it's the US Lego Shop at Home service that is wrong. S@H may be part of TLG but it is not TLG. S@H (and LEGO Systems Inc of North America) seem to make up their own names for things (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.358)

  10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

10128 is now on Shop-At-Home: (URL) to be available in early September for North America and early August elsewhere. US $50 325 Pieces Looks like it comes with three straight tracks, not two. -PD (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.355)

  Re: set instructions wanted

(...) Not precisely. It is being renamed. (can't recall what, off-hand) And there wouldn't be such a fuss over "India Red" - but the crayons are called "Indian Red", which makes all the difference over here. To most ------^ Europeans, Indians are (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.351)

More:  Next Page >>