  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 661 – 680 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth

NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® Systems Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth 80 years of innovation and brand development make the LEGO brick one of today's most relevant and sought-after toys for the playroom By LEGO Systems, (...) (13 years ago, 14-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.035)

  LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

World's leading construction toy brand secures rights to develop toy lines based on three Disney properties for 2010 NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.035)

  LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean Films BILLUND, Denmark, Nov. 18, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced an upcoming collection of LEGO® (...) (14 years ago, 18-Nov-10, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 6.035)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.034)

  The LEGO Group to Launch New e-Commerce Site Powered by ATG

The LEGO Group to Launch New e-Commerce Site Powered by ATG Toy Manufacturer Will Revamp Global e-Commerce Operations and Introduce a More Powerful and Personalized Web Store Using the ATG Commerce Platform CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE (...) (15 years ago, 28-Sep-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.033)

  Jobs @ Lego America (Lego Direct) on official website.

Surprised noones brought this up yet. But for all you Americans (URL) then go to Jobs@Lego. For the rest of the world: <insert comments of jealousy and frustration about how good they've got it> Santosh Unofficial STUDS(Sydney Lego Users Group) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.033)

  LEGO® Survey Reports: Creativity is Critical for New Recruits

ENFIELD, Conn., Sept. 26 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Survey Reports: Creativity is Critical for New Recruits; 'Office Politics are Stifling My Creativity LEGO-Sponsored Survey Reveals State of Creativity at Today's Fortune 1,000 Companies Company Joins (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.033)

  LEGO® Company to Enter Arts & Crafts Category

(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 12, 2003- LEGO® Company to Enter Arts & Crafts Category with Launch of CLIKITS; Innovative New Fashion Design System Gives Girls Power to Create Jewelry, Room Decor, Accessories ENFIELD, Conn.-- LEGO is known for its products (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.032)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G0wqw7.LEM@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) changes. An hour ago I couldn't see the new siite but now I can. I like it a lot better, and the ability to buy on-line is obviously in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.032)

  Re: Accepting Applications for LEGO Ambassadors - Cycle 3!

(...) There is no physical application to fill out. You need to write about why you think you'd make a good Ambassador, give a list of your activities, and tell us about yourself. Steve LEGO Community Relations Coordinator (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.032)

  Addressing concerns about Outsourcing LEGO Production

This is the response Consumer Services is giving in response to today’s announcement: “LEGO Group to outsource major parts of its production to Flextronics” Thank you for letting us respond to you regarding our recent announcement about changes in (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.031)

  LEGO Americas Announces Strategic Partnership

-(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 19, 2003- LEGO® Americas today announces a strategic partnership with sensational Swedish pop quartet, Play, to launch CLIKITS™, a new fashion design system that provides girls endless opportunities to create stylish (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.030)

  Well I'm back!

Gees, I go away for two weeks when no-one seems to be saying anything on rtlToronto, and I come back to something like 140 new message from rtlToronto alone. I had a great trip to Alaska. Lots of wonderful sights. Amazing weather, considering what (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.028)

  Introducing Your Cycle 3 LEGO Ambassadors

I am proud to introduce the members of the 3rd cycle of the LEGO Ambassador Program. Lenny Hoffman - USA Eric Brok - The Netherlands Chris Giddens - USA Knud Tomsen - Denmark Kelly McKiernan - USA Volker Draschka - Germany Todd Kubo - USA Luis (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 6.028)

  RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 27-28

Now that September's here, I wanted to post and let folks know about RichLUG's next train show that will be happening the last two weekend's of this month. Last year (in November) we put on our first public display as part of the annual RF&P Model (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.028)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) Not at all offended. I knew there would be some questions and concerns. There have been a number of things raised that I will work on getting solid answers for, since I'm not well versed in the details of this project. Before much of this (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.028)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 6.027)

  Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes

(...) Whilst that may be the case with international competitions, TLC has set up regional head offices in all the countries it distributes to, staffed by locals who (I assume) know all the legal pitfalls with running competitions. Why can't they (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.025)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) <snip> (...) Patience Aaron! No need to start bashing our favorite toy company :) As you can see in another thread, some of these sets are already available at Legoland California, and the large Technic 8386 Ferrari has been available in (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.024)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) -snip- (...) The applicants 'spanned the globe'? That's interesting, but it leaves me wondering why the ambassadors don't. Now, I am not a disgruntled failed applicant, nor am I questioning the qualifications of those selected. But we read (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 6.024)

More:  Next Page >>