  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 641 – 660 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

I posted this on my (URL) blog> and wanted to also pass it along here. === In any job, there are functions that pop up that you never really consider in the job interview. Some of these are silly, annoying things expense report documention, others (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.574)

  Re: Why not smaller & more affordable for all?

(...) It's not a matter of simply adding more numbers to the system. As was pointed out elsewhere, each new product brings added complexity to the system, as well as additional development costs. Designing and printing one box, for example, is (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Being critical of LegoLand Günzburg

(...) Oh boy, sorry you had some many issues with the park, Maarten. That's a bummer. I've routed your notes to the General Manager of the LLD park. I'm not sure what the follow-up will be, but rest assured that your comments are in his inbox. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.569)

  Re: Help a grad student - win a Sandcrawler!

(...) I'll certainly pass this thread along to Saher so he can check it out. Can you (or anyone else having problems) provide some detail about what question it's hanging on? That should help them bug test. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Community (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.565)

  Re: So, who IS in the MDP?

(...) <snip> By the way, the "from" address: LEGO Do-Not-Reply Mailbox [do-not-reply@america.lego.com] (19 years ago, 9-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.561)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Again, we're not "moving away" from metal rails. Metal rails will continue on into the future. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.560)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Sorry, not trying to be dense, I swear. :) Now, to be sure I understand... when you say "metal rail sets", are you referring LEGO Train sets (the big boxes) that include the metal rails AND a model all in one box? Sets like the High Speed or (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.560)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Actually, this may be the best thing in years for retailers. We're looking at ways that they'd be able to easily get sets from consumer creators like you, if they like your design. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.558)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) When you say "prohibitively expensive", it's important to put it in context. If you're talking about a 5 year old getting into trains for the first time, metal rails are certainly expensive. If you're talking about a Hobby Train, then that's a (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.557)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

"Tonya Witherspoon" <tonya.witherspoon@wichita.edu> schreef in bericht news:GxoCuM.8DB@lugnet.com... (...) $59.99. (...) (URL) (...) out (...) It's only for north-America... in Europe prices are still the same :( -- Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree | (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.557)

  Re: Retailers stock fan-created designs? (was: Re: All plastic track)

(...) All good questions - all of which I can't really dive into at this time. More info coming as soon as I'm able to discuss. I am listening, even if I can't respond at the moment. Jake --- Jake Mckee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.557)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) Actually, that's a very good point. I was using L Gauge to refer to anything that uses the track gauge (distance between rails, obviously) currently used for both the Play and Hobby trains. But I don't pretend to think that I should be (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.556)

  Re: All plastic track

(...) First, to be completely clear about a very very important distinction - we're not "switching", we're "including". Plastic rails will not kill the metal rails. Metal rails will continue into the future. We are working on production process that (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.556)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) <lil' snippage> I have a few comments to add to this thread, but first let me make clear that I am not a lawyer and will not be held responsible for any actions you take based on what I say... Back in the early 1980's (perhaps before that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

america, lego, com
(score: 4.538)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Good question. Actually, we're still working out many of the details, specifically the great questions you ask above. More info as we can release (and when we actually have decisions to release!). In general, I'd love to open this conversation (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.536)

  Re: We're getting a lego store!

(...) Serious suggestion to you AFOLs in the Denver area -- consider getting a part-time job at the LEGO store. Employee discounts are *very* fun... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (former part-time employee at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.530)

  RichLUG Train Show - Sept. 21-22 & 27-28

Now that September's here, I wanted to post and let folks know about RichLUG's next train show that will be happening the last two weekend's of this month. Last year (in November) we put on our first public display as part of the annual RF&P Model (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.526)

  Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news

(...) I was able to capture some video from an engineer mini-fig's POV by strapping my little Nikon to a flatbed car -which luckily is 11-wide whereas our tunnels are 12. Sometime next week when I get back to the office I'll create an account at (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.520)

  LEGO Mall Kiosks open for the Holiday Shopping Rush

(BUSINESS WIRE) LEGO® Mall Kiosks Open for the Holiday Shopping Rush; LEGO Americas Teams With Waldenbooks to Launch Innovative Fourth Quarter Retail Strategy ENFIELD, Conn. Oct. 22, 2002--Expanding its national distribution, LEGO Systems, Inc. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.510)

  HGTV and Holidays/Christmas!

One of my colleagues in PR just called me with something cool on what has to be the shortest turn around ever. HGTV ((URL) is wanting to film someone’s house that is VERY decorated in holiday/Christmas themed LEGO creations. The kicker? HGTV wants (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 4.502)

More:  Next Page >>