  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lodging Options for for the Lehman-Rich Wedding

I took on the task of trying to get some good rates for the Wedding out near Legoland. I wasn't super happy with the results, but I really didn't have a lot of hard facts to drive a great deal (for arranging business meetings it's a little easier (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.people) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  New LEGOLAND park in the works

The May 11th issue of The Orlando Sentinal had an article stating: "Lego Co., the Danish construction toy maker, is about to initiate talks with officials in Orlando and in the greater Washington, D.C. area about plans to develop another LEGOLAND (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Ldraw cannon

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) That's basically the best argument for MW, because it's fairly accurate. There are times in the economic cycle (such as in the Depression) when there are way too few jobs, and market forces would push (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

(...) I am surprised at the attitude being displayed by the Lugnet community over this issue. You are not being very realistic about this whole issue. We live in a country where a woman, on her own accord spills hot coffee on herself and wins a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Stuff!

-My friend Sophie who works at Canada's Wonderland is also an artist, and for her school project she has decided to do it on Art + Robotics! So she's asked me to help her build a painting robot of some sort, cool! We're going to make a LEGO robot (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: TLC recalls 6776

(...) I just put this set together a few days ago and I must say, I think it's a good idea that they recall the set anyway, and NOT because of the WTC disaster. What is LEGO accomplishing by recalling this set. This set doesn't offend me, it was put (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) Ok, did some digging of my own, and find myself hoist on a petard, presumably my own. My example died, but the point is still extant. Simply because science (objective rational evidence) does not provide for somethings existance does not mean (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Brad's talk

Here is a rough transcription from Brad's talk at LegoWorld 2003 on Saturday evening. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get net access (we're dialed in from the ldraw.org booth on the show floor at last... long story, the fast connection did not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  LEGOLAND California auctions-off six official Knights’ Tournament “FIRST RIDER” packages

Just got this Media Alert email: LEGOLAND® California auctions-off six official Knights’ Tournament “FIRST RIDER” packages on eBay starting May 7. Auction proceeds benefit the North American Riding for the Handicapped Association WHAT: LEGOLAND® (...) (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.mediawatch)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Europe contra USA

Hello Was reading your argument over Trains in USA against those in the America, of course size of the countries and room have a lot to do with it, don't forget that most countries here are smaller then 90% of the States with a population, that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

I agree with some parts of your argument, but I find much of your argument to be egotistic and bordering on offensive. Humanity is born into freedom, if you are a religious person it is a gift from God, if not it is a natural endowment. Governments (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Release dates

For a company that is struggling to make ends meet, something is puzzling me... Why two series? Why Dino Attack and the Vikings? Why not Vikings only? Let me elaborate: With the Dino Attack series, you have New Set Concept - some unknown number of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: Wedding Date Announcement

(...) Well congradulations guys.... I hope the wedding goes well. That is great that you guys are getting married in the home city of Legoland....are you guys getting married in the park or outside it? Personally, I am not going to ask for an invite (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: Taking things on faith (was Re: POV-RAY orange color

< clipped Larry's and John's view on God > That's what makes America great, gentlemen. I don't agree with Larry's assessment, but I won't get gunned down for it either (At least, not yet, who knows in Clinton's America). You have your beliefs, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: Recreational vehicles and more questions about the US

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Fredrik Glöckner writes: Hehee.. it sure can be edcuational seeing the US through other eyes :) (...) Well, I can't compare to Norway because I haven't been there, but there are plenty of small apartments over here. You (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

(...) Calm down Tobias! There is a train in teh 2000 catalog Kevin scanned, it's the 4561. All the rest of the train line is in the "Lego Direct" leaflet that he also scanned. All that means is that TLG sells only the 4561 in stores in No America, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  New Fire Truck MOC

Greetings, I brought a new MOC to the GMLTC's showing at the LEGO Make-and-Create Roadshow at the Mall of America last week and finally had time to take some pictures. (URL) It is an 8-wide modern fire engine with enclosed seating for four (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)

(...) Pardon me, but are you describing me or YOU here?! I think you're a bit confused, you just described several aspects of your on-line self in that paragraph. Get a grip on reality, my friend, and realize that you mostly stir up trouble here and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

  Re: hello

Hi Shona, Whereabouts are you in country SA? I live in Moonta on the York Peninsula (although I'm writing this from San Francisco at the moment). I'm busy working on a couple of Lego Mindstorms creations to be entered into the Robot Games being held (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.006)

More:  Next Page >>