  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1241 – 1260 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why the founding fathers limited government scope (was Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) I understand that and I don't believe, or inferred, that Larry ever meant protecting America exclusively. But he did use the example of Iraqi "Scuds" as not a "created or fictitious need" for this defense system. I agree it may have been a (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: what makes a legend?

A "Legend" is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, here are my beholdings: There are two types of "Legends". One, a set I owned that was great to build, great to look at, great to play with. The second type (the more important one), is a set (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  RE: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) The minifig as we know it was a descendant of the 'stiffs' from 1975 [1](?). In 1978, 'Legoland' was created which was both the begining of town and of Castle as we know them. The minifig was also used with the maxifigs as both a baby, and as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  *RESULTS-New Brickfest Initial Interest Survey-RESULTS*

As promised, here are the results of my impromptu survey about the need/want of a Brickfest style event on the West Coast. You can find the results at the same survey result page as before, at: (URL) (the format is a bit easier to read there, also). (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) Well, for my two cents, I'd say that Chattanooga, TN would be the BEST place for all train-heads since it is the train capitol of North America (at least historically). It would be the perfect tie in to the magnetic track high- speed railway (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure

(...) I'm not absolutely certain, but I would figure hotel would get a bit cheaper if people were willing to travel out into the suburbs a bit after getting into town. (...) You're right. We've got at least a year to go before we could put on a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.events)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Are the reissue sets Shop-at-home exclusives ?

Yes, Brad said that these sets will be S@H exclusives in North America and Europe, with the exception of Germany, where they will bw available in some retail stores. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Best Lego Kit with Micro-motors

I good place to start when looking for a "one of item" is Lego Shop at Home. I have a feeling that not everyone here (Lugnet.robotics) has a big history in Lego, and may have even just started with Mindstorms. Many of the items that people have been (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

Someone just wrote me an email, containing the following and other statements, my reply follows that writer's statement: ~~~...~~~ <<but you tend to come across as very upset and incoherent much of the time. >> I enjoy writing in a rhetorical style (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Frank Filz wrote in message <386A45E1.237C@minds...ng.com>... (...) Remember what you said, stupid consumers... (...) I don't think (stupid) "consumers would quickly demand a level of packaging which would minimize waste" simply because they must (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  MegaBloks

!Hey guys, _MegaBloks_ Yup, that's right... i'm using the 'MB' word! ...lol Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask, but… does MegaBloks have an open forum for their product lines like Lego does with this here fan-site ‘Lugnet’... What i mean to say (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

After 3 years of planning and 6 months of building, I am pleased to announce the completion of the main section of Union Station, modeled after the real building in Kansas City, MO. This is also my entry for the 2002 Town Building Contest C (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: IoM: The Introduction and a few questions.

(...) Nice sotry. Lots of questions to be answered in future writings. (...) Note: I am not an Isle of Mist storyguide (...) Most probably. See (URL) or the Iom link (URL) that the mist may be a hydroelectrodynamic form and it's clear ability to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks

Is this the toy store in Peninsula Village on 24th Avenue?? I believe it is, and if so, something changed from the last time I went in there! It was mid March of 1999. I had been going into Zellers and TRY every day for about two weeks, looking for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  TECNICA

Ragazzi gironzolando per la rete mi sono incappato in questo sito (URL) un certo punto si fa riferimento ad un multiplexer. volevo chiedere se per caso era lo stesso di cui parlava Mario Ferrari in quel messaggio dove si discuteva di un aquisto di (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Florida AFoL Fest? And Greater Mid West Area (was: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes)

(...) Right on, that's cool. (...) See that! The guys in Florida Rock! I met people from Florida at Brick Fest, I say to you guys! Make it happen! Florida has many great things to offer. That's what is so great about America. Not to sound elitest, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.tennlug)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: Shop@Home Nightmare! (from a now ex-AFOL)

(...) I guess thanks are in order to you Jake for looking in on this for me. I was not looking for any kind of special intervention to resolve this issue, which is why I didn't use any of my "pull" with employees I know in the first place. My point (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) Okay, you got your shots in! Well played, (URL) Schoolboy> (Holy crap I have come a long way since those days!) (...) Why do you hate America, Dave!? Halo promotes violence amongst our youthery; Star Wars provides a healthy outlet for the (...) (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  LEGOLAND California Now Offers Special Events That 'Click' With Any Company's Needs

LEGOLAND(R) California Now Offers Special Events That 'Click' With Any Company's Needs CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The new kid on the block in the special events business has lots of experience in making things click -- literally. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) Okay, I picked up a set. It was $29.99 for 1000 pieces in, frankly, a box that's much larger than necessary. Since it's throwaway cardboard, I admit that this makes me a little uneasy. Perhaps future sets will be more parsimonious in their use (...) (18 years ago, 19-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 5.007)

More:  Next Page >>