  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Flex system availability

(...) The accessory pack 5118 has some flex cables. (URL) them directly from LEGO Norway. (Assuming you're residing in Norway.) (URL) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.589)

  quick write-up of our Roadshow weekend

We survived, we had a blast. And I didn't even take any pictures... (But John-3 took a couple, we'll get 'em posted somewhere!) The Roadshow event was set up in two different areas of the Mall of America. Three of the four stations were at the west (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.589)

  Re: An idea for an eps1 sets

(...) Try: < (URL) > It is not in the American catalog. :( The Trans-purple wand is in the lower right hand corner. Jeff P.S. I called S@H a couple months ago, and they said it would be out in April. I never called back about it though. (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.589)

  Re: Thoughts on 5956 and SW bucket

Here is the pic from lego.com (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.587)

  AT-AT at LEGO.com

All, Check out the AT-AT at (URL) wonder if that AFOL has any more pictures he could share with us? That would be a great idea: if you win model-of-the-month they would add more, bigger pictures if you offered them! --Bram (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.586)

  New Fire Truck MOC

Greetings, I brought a new MOC to the GMLTC's showing at the LEGO Make-and-Create Roadshow at the Mall of America last week and finally had time to take some pictures. (URL) It is an 8-wide modern fire engine with enclosed seating for four (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

america, lego, com
(score: 3.586)

  LEGO on 6 O'Clock news

An interesting bit about their current problems and diversification, Star Wars, Disney etc. It looks like (URL) what triggered it. Huw (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego, com
(score: 3.585)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Has anyone been wondering how TLG will supply the demand for catapults, now the Euro-Castle is inactive? Looks like they've sneaked them into Space Port. (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.585)

  The VLC participated at the LEGO® Sponsored "What will you make Americas?" RoadShow!

The Vancouver LEGO® Club was put to the test against Master Builders as they constructed a layout for the "What will you make?" LEGO® North America RoadShow tour. Approximately 9 members of The VLC built the impeccably detailed layout in 3 weeks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.584)

  RE: End of Mindstorms :-( - I'm very skeptical

Consider that the FIRST LEGO League registered the following number of teams so far this Challenge Season: NORTH AMERICA 3.359 teams registered SCANDINAVIA 325 teams registered GERMANY 94 teams registered UNITED KINGDOM 92 teams registered FRANCE 52 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.580)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

(...) Well yeah :) You could have a Lego-People running about and everyone beats up poor Timmy. But if LUGNET were to host it then a talker might be less work. Is a MUSH more self-regulating where people are allowed to create a certain #objects and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.579)

  Order RCX seperately (new in online catalog)

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it looks like the RCX is listed as an individual item on the Lego on-line catalog: (URL) havta call S@H and see what it costs. Hopefully, it's cheaper than through Pitsco. (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.579)

  Re: SW E1 sets -pictures somewhere?

(...) go to www.lego.com go to star wars ep1 section (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

lego, com
(score: 3.579)

  Re: German Sales Levels

Steve Bliss wrote in message <369f3f93.3082410@lu...et.com>... (...) I'm not sure, but I think in recent years sales have been disappointing in Germany, even before Town Jr was released. See www.lego.com for the annual reports on 1997 and 1996. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.578)

  lego.com catalogue updates

Looks like Lego has updated their on-line catalogue - I noticed a couple people posting with new things they saw up, and I think, from some of the things I saw up, that they've added all the currently available 1999 sets - I saw two of the new Ninja (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.577)

  LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH

All, Another one of those cool things I just LOVE to announce! Let's get the word out about this, and maybe it can help bring some closet-AFOLs out into the open! --- LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH IS COMING TO YOUR BLOCK THIS FALL National (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.576)

  Lego Solar Cell image!

The subject says it all! (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 3.575)

  Re: LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH

(...) When I worked at the Imagination Center at the Mall of America, people would always say that the model builders must make "a fortune" for building the big displays. I always said 'no, they don't make *that* much'. People would ask why, I'd say (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.575)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

(...) Greatest common denominator, probably. (You want to design for the highest level that people will have in common. "Lowest common denominator" is meaningless.) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.575)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

[Followup-to lugnet.off-topic.geek] (...) *grin* (...) Oh, certainly an amazing number of people use it wrongly. But a lot of people also say that they "could care less", when they mean that they couldn't. People don't think about what they're (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

lego, com
(score: 3.575)

More:  Next Page >>