  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Suspension Bridge

I got a scanner for my birthday on March 9 and I'm now getting around to posting my pics of a suspension bridge I built nearly 8 years ago! This is my first attempt at putting something on BrickShelf. There are four pictures in this folder. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har) !

america, lego, com
(score: 3.667)

  WANTED: Builders of SF Waterfront!

Dear BayLUG/BayLTC members and friends, This is not an April Fool's joke! As you may know the club is building some modules that represent the San Francisco waterfront. The area covers from PacBell Park, Pier 39, and Fisherman's Wharf around to the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.663)

  Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

Hello all, What's the current status of the World LUG Map maintenance ? In tread (URL) Eric Kingsley announced he was looking for persons to take over this job from him, and there were several positive reactions. But it has gone awfully quiet since (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.663)

  layoffs in Enfield

Dear LEGO: I got an email this weekend from a good friend of mine. For almost 15 years he's been working for you in Enfield, and last week he was layed off. Is business really so bad that you have to get rid of talented long-time loyal employees? (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.658)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

I agree with some parts of your argument, but I find much of your argument to be egotistic and bordering on offensive. Humanity is born into freedom, if you are a religious person it is a gift from God, if not it is a natural endowment. Governments (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.657)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

(...) USC scientists are uncovering that the entire Earth didn't blow up...only parts of North America were destroyed and other parts of the planet damaged, but thanks to the terraforming efforts of the ULF (Curt), Earth is now inhabitable again. (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.656)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

Well, I purposely started in 2050 that way maybe we dodged a couple of disagreements. And my Terran history pertains only to North America until Earth explodes. I did that also so that other people who started on Earth could make up storylines for (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.656)

  Re: The legendary Terran homeworld (Re: Prototype Starship Bible Work-in-Progress)

Replies below... (...) Curt, Sean, I, and some others have already worked out the Earth/Sol situation. No problems there... (...) That's why I left most of Earth's history bare or in myth form. Also, USC scientists are uncovering that the entire (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.655)

  Re: Any LEGO Enthusiasts out there?

Hey! I'm not in any LUGs or into brikwars, but welcome to the area. I'm just over the border in WI. You live pretty close to one of the best lego stores in the country (so I hear). Go the mall of america and check that thing out. You can get some (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.652)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

New debate direction alert!! On the issue of the reporter, I think there is a common confusion (in my opinion) between freedom of speech and priviledge of access. The reporter has access to mass media dissimination of his speech that most of us do (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.650)

  LEGO® Outsources distribution, fulfillment to PFSweb

LEGO® Brand Retail Chooses PFSweb to Support Integrated Multi-Channel Direct to Consumer Initiative in North America PLANO, Texas-(Business Wire)-December 20, 2006 - PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), a global provider of web commerce and business process (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.647)

  Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ? (was: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Any organization that allows both adults and minors to participate in the same capacity has to be _very_ careful about this sort of thing. It's not enough to simply know that nothing's going on. You need to make sure that noone has any reason (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.646)

  The way we were: January, 1994

I just read through the first month of postings to rec.toys.lego (January 1994) and was amused and impressed by some of the things I read. There were many "firsts" of discussions that seem to be ongoing up to the present. I thought it might be (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.643)

  Disneyland's Haunted Mansion ala LEGO (Was Re: New MOC: Teaser...)

"In the spring of 1963, an elegant antebellum mansion mysteriously appeared along the banks of the Rivers of America. Disneyland Guests approaching the house found the iron gates chained and tightly locked. The only clue as to what might be inside (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.640)

  Re: Seen these?

(...) Also try: (URL) has some cool stuff, of whichj I'm not sure itr's available in the regular site. Jasper (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.639)

  ZNAP .. new lego building system

There is a new lego system called ZNAP (URL) is this not listed in the new catalog???? Dave (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.639)

  New Lego train and town sets spotted at Lego store in Mall of America

Hello everyone, Just a quick note to let you know that all of the new town and train sets are now available at the Lego Store in Mall of America. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.635)

  Clear image of/with R2D2!

(URL) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.634)

  Removable lightsaber blades confirmed

Check out: (URL) holding an empty lightsaber hilt. Cool. Kevin (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.633)

  Re: TLG's 1997 Bottom Line

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Look at the 1996 year report on www.lego.com . A year ago it struck me that return on sales was almost zero. So now they do 'much better'. Good thing intself ofcourse. Eric (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.630)

More:  Next Page >>