  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) Since I've been playing with these silly plastic bricks for over 35 years (!), there have been a lot of 'cool' LEGO experiences. But, if you're asking me to pick just one, I'll pick the day that the movie "Jingle All the Way" was being filmed (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.722)

  Interesting Theme Names on a Retail Lego Box...

I currently work part time at a Toys R Us. I seen something very interesting on the Lego Cardboard Boxes that "protect" the sets while in transit. The boxes have the LEGO 4-digit set identifier code on them, and the theme name. What really (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.719)

  Annoucing the BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival

BricksWest 2003 is proud to announce the BricksWest Animation Festival to be held at the BricksWest 2003 Convention located at Legoland and the Windmill Banquet and Meeting Facility. The Animation Festival will feature a Comedy Competition and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.709)

  Re: Where are the 2003 Lego retail catalogs?

(...) I just opened a <set:7415 Areo Nomad> and got a catalog. Too bad it was a 2002 catalog. :-( Me thinks LEGO might not of had the catalogs printed in time for the first 2003 sets in North America. Jude (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.709)

  Re: Animals!

(...) I can see it now! The LEGO Town theme returns in 2004 with the Farm subtheme. Finally minifig picthforks are produced again! And did you say you wanted cows? Then watch out for set 10043, The LEGO(R) Slaughterhouse(tm). It comes with twelve (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.709)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda - Hooray!

(...) I always thought it was due to Lego in America being scared of litigation if some kid ever managed to injure themselves with those things. But I do appreciate the irony with the gun control. Ah, America - land of contradiction... Michael (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.708)

  Re: What's the big deal about the Mini TIE?

(...) Why were Chicken Elmo, Ticket Me Elmo, Patch Pack Kids, Care Bares and a whole slew of other toys so sought after. IMO two simple reasons. 1) Low Quantity 2) America is CRAZY and in the case of the mini Tie on more 3) NOT FOR RETAIL SALE As (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.707)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) GREEN BRICKS!! Wow, have they finally listened? (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.706)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) At least it has a few nice parts, I guess. (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.705)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) Hrmmm, what's the general opinion on the value of those packs at $4.50 each? I don't have a S@H catalog in front of me, so I can't compare them to the older red or blue packs. (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.704)

  Unoffical LEGO Event Web Calendar

I've put together a handy calendar of all upcoming LEGO®-related events I could find in North America and Europe. The web-based version is available at this URL: (URL) of Apple's iCal or other iCalendar-compatible software may subscribe via this (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.700)

  Shifty Brand Hits North America

I was out checking the lego situation in Metrotown, when I decided to look at the Dollar Store. I noticed some model cars in the front and wanted to see them. Upon my entrance to the Toy aisle, I immediately look at a lower shelf and see Pirate (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.697)

  Re: Shifty Brand Hits North America

(...) Yup I got several. Along with chrome pistols. There is also this funny red cup that Shifty inserted in with the Lego picture. On the front is appears red, on the back and side its yellow. In the set it is transparent red. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.693)

  www.lego.com/starwars/

(URL) Matthews a.k.a. leonard0 (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.688)

  Re: www.lego.com/starwars/

(...) You got my hopes up, then pow! Reality hits. :( Alan (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, com
(score: 3.688)

  Cinderella's Castle at the Downtown Disney LIC 1997

Well, I cannot say this is very timely but... I just uploaded, to Brickshelf, a few pictures that I took in 1997 for the Grand-Opening for the LIC in Orlando, FL. I was fortunate enough to be living in the area at the time and spent more than my (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.castle)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.685)

  Re: www.lego.com

It has been up and down access for me today. No server... no server... server... no server. LINC Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 3.683)

  Re: 4534 on Lego Shop at Home North America

(...) After Target stores stopped selling this set, I would have bet a million Lego bricks that Shop At Home would be selling this set very soon. My guess was correct, I see. There must be thousands of these sets leftover from the Target exclusive (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.678)

  LEGO fans to participate in LEGO Road Show 2003

On behalf of LEGO fan organizations across North America, we would like to announce our participation in the 2003 LEGO Road Show! This Road Show centers around the company's core values by promoting open-ended play and creativity, via LEGO's new (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.trains.org) !!

america, lego, com
(score: 3.671)

  Re: Has anyone played Resident Evil??

well, if anyone's interested, you can get resident evil: code veronica at value america (va.com) for $45 with a $25 rebate. it's 19.99 after rebate. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

america, com
(score: 3.671)

More:  Next Page >>