  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 412000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) 'fraid not. I don't know any more than I've already said. But, judging by the "limitless" use of elements, I think they look suspiciously like models I've seen in The Mall of America and traveling truck shows. My main reason for sharing was (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.780)

  RE: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) <snip> (...) Thank goodness a grownup (and I use the term loosely) "gets" the Spybots. When I watched the kids playing, I got the sense that LEGO had hit the mark because it gently guides kids to imagining they are the agent. Even better, they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.778)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Its true. One thing that I've noticed just in general community trends is that people are active in the communities they love. Some are Train, some are classic-space,classic-castle, classic-clickits!!! Ok, I made up the last one, but you get (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.773)

  REMINDER: BayLTC at GATS this weekend

The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) will be presenting our train layout at the Great America Train Show, August 10-11, 2002, at the Cow Palace, Daly City, CA. Here is some general admission information: Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.770)

  Re: Lego kiosk spotted in PA

(...) There are a lot of Kiosks going up for the holiday season. There is another one here in Atlanta at the Perimeter Mall. The setup is exactly the same, has the new Harry Potter, new Bionicle, new Jack Stone, Galidor, and the new Explore items. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.762)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) All that grey! (...) I hope so. I would definitely make the trip to the Mall of America for this. (Although Chicago would be even better!) (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.760)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

Hah! Those are great! What a neat idea. I zipped over to Syracuse at lunchtime today (about and hour each way ;) and had to drop into Carousel Mall to check out the Lego booth there, of course! I was amazed to discover no-one there in attendance!!!! (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.759)

  KBToys.com Surprise of the day

kinda last minute but the KBToys.com Surprise of the day is LEGO Alpha Team: Ogel Control Centre Original Value: $49.99 Today Only: $29.99! Savings: $20.00 (40%) (URL) offer is valid only from 2AM Mountain Time on Wednesday 16 October, 2002 until (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.758)

  Re: Visiting Santa Rosa (Was: Let me know what days are open)

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Horst Lehner writes: Shopping tips are (...) Guten tag, Herr Lehner. Ich sprechen ein wenig Deutsch. Ich sprechen überwenig Deutsch. :) Das Lego einkaufsviertil in America kostspielig ist. Apropros, Ich bin apologetisch für (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.752)

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.751)

  Addressing concerns about Outsourcing LEGO Production

This is the response Consumer Services is giving in response to today’s announcement: “LEGO Group to outsource major parts of its production to Flextronics” Thank you for letting us respond to you regarding our recent announcement about changes in (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.750)

  Re: Train and Castle pics (from PLUGfest)

(...) Que legal que a sua esposa tambem te ajuda nos seus projetos. A minha nao tem muita habilidade para montar. Vou ter que esperar mais um pouco ateh o meu filhinho Marco poder brincar com lego sem tentar coloca-los na boca! Ele acabou de fazer (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.749)

  Re: Old LEGO and LEGO with holes in studs.

(...) Interesting question. I have never given it much thought. It does allow one to better identify technic elements when mixed with normal ones. Anyone else have any idea? (...) My first guess is that would be from the Samsonite error (assuming (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.746)

  Re: Por falar em pontes...

(...) marco, poupa-nos. isto são coisinhas impossiveis de acontecer em portugal. pelo menos a nivel particular. ok q temos o problema q temos os salarios mais baixos da europa e america do norte. onde os preços do lego é praticamente o mesmo. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.740)

  Re: Firing Canon?

(...) I think it was due to the "danger" of having it fire projectiles....errr lego pieces. :) I think they were afraid of lawsuits in USA, so they decided to come up with "safe" cannons here in North America. I love the shooting cannons, myself, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.736)

  Re: Lego Shopping Down Under

"Derek Raycraft" <derek.raycraft@sitraka.com> wrote in message news:3DD9827F.303090...aka.com... (...) (one (...) Hurricane is playing at SixFlags Mexico, there's another at Lotte World in Seoul, Korea, and the last one is in Japan, and I can't for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.736)

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) How about Minneapolis? There are A LOT of LEGO® Fans here AND there is of course the Mall of America LEGO® Store as well as some other cost effective methods of staying, etc... :) Sincerely, Brian (18 years ago, 3-Oct-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.736)

  hmmmm... What about us?

Has everybody noticed yet? Denver's getting a LEGO store... WHAT ABOUT US? IS AUSTRALIA T_H_A_T REMOTE?!?!?!?! What the heck is going on here? especially in adelaide, we have to rely on Myer, DJ and TRU to supply our LEGO's, and they usually don't (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.732)

  Re: Lego makes "Dirty Dozen" of violent toys

I hear you dude. Apparently kids all over America are killing their families with K'nex. :p (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.729)

  Re: Okay guys, now we have #4483 AT-AT 2003!!!

(...) Well the MSRP of LEGO sets in Hong Kong are 50% higher than North America. I would expect Japan getting the same or higher price. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

america, lego, com
(score: 3.725)

More:  Next Page >>