  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 921 – 940 of 1519.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Theed Courtyard

So...what are we supposed to comment on here? Your exhaustive collection of action figures? Maybe the vehicles....no...they are not lego either. Hmmm...maybe the scenery? Well some of it is lego, but much of it is not. I know you haver your (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.738)

  Re: New MOC: "Condor" Hover Gunship

(...) I did enjoy this tale of 2 mocs. The front half of the craft is your classic Robertsian boilerplate...solid but nothing unusual. The back side which sort of resembles a cd-player is money. Like a good episode of Murder She Wrote, or Touched by (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Eastern Block T-28 Scout Patrol and low Altitude Transport

Mr. Rick, this thing screams 'swamp buggy', and I thought at first you'd come up with some kind of Cajun space-theme. All you need is a big fan in the back and a dead crock hanging over the side. Its a good thing you photographed the underside, or (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.738)

  Re: New Technic sets

In my opinion Keith, your observation is correct. The quality of the Technic sets is on the decline (along with a lot of other things from Lego). The best example of this is the re-re-release of the Silver Champion again this year. This combined (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Big Truck

(...) May I ask why is this bad? They probably modelled the suspension after some real sets which saved them a lot of brain juice. And I think there are real trucks (actually buses) that use independent front suspension. Keith (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.738)

  Re: Quasar Rocketship!

(...) I stand corrected...naked brick-angels. Lenny, I think you've got your xmas card for this year nailed down. -Keith (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water . . .

(...) Hooper drives the boat, Chief. (...) Great moc, great composition, even if the shark is a little small. (...) -Keith (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)

(...) Thank you! (you did mean 'what total fabulousness' right?;-) Well let the smack-talk begin :-p (...) Do you mean "ugly, like only an earth mother could love" or worse? We might as well get used to this. I'm offering you a glimpse of the future (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: New Mecha - The Rizmit

(...) Bro, very nice. Very nice indeed. Like Keith, I dig the head, per all Sophie mecha. Quite unique, yet it hearkens back to my all time fave, the big red robot. Sweetness. Hope all is well. (URL) p.s. - Dude, where the hell is my tie fighter? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

Hello Keith "Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht news:HswK9v.KGy@lugnet.com... (...) made when (...) me for (...) Lego... so (...) unresponsive (...) Strange. That is easy! The gearing is different! Check which gears are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: SnowCat

Well done Mark, those Freddy Krueger hands are a nice touch. I know, they are for clawing through ice, or giant snow-mice or something. This one reminds me of your Hammer mech a bit, but thats a good thing. Congrats on winning the awards as well. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Quasar Rocketship!

While I enjoyed this moc Mr. Lenny, especially the simulated zero-g interiors, I find the increasing number of "Lenny-shots" in the gallery quite disturbing. What's next?...Lenny doing naked snow-angels in the shattered remnants of his Brickfest (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: New pics

(...) The 45982 tire (the big ones on the Backhoe) seems to be the correct shape, and about same size as the 8880 tires. Get them and you don't need the caterpillar tracks. BTW, that Bimba piston should allow us to make a fully pneumatic crane (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  More 4679 happiness (was: What a trip I had to Markville!)

(...) This time I went to the TRU at Steeles/Hilda.... (...) Picked up a 4511 at $80 hoping to sell it to Europe for a profit... 8) (...) Same three displays are here too. Alas one of them is silent. (...) Seven units, all 2714s, are within my (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

I've been taking a lot of photos of LEGO people and their creations over the past 18 months, and right after I got back from NWBrickCon 2003, I thought it would be fun to see what all those photos looked like in an ultra-fast chronological photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

keith
(score: 0.737)

  Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry)

This one gets my vote, what a crazy monstrosity. I agree with whoever said it is reminiscent of sci-fi cover art, and the lunar tracks really sell it. It would take one hell of a spike-strip to stop this party. -Keith (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)

Dave, I just have to chip in after reading your stories. (...) OK. I say you totally do away with XP and check this guy out: (URL) Stripped-down Windows 2000 rulez>, man! :) My two cents. (Snipped Dave's spyware struggle) (...) We should all have (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.736)

  New Mecha - The Rizmit

Deep in the heart of Biomechanical Bricks, a new Mecha has been created: (URL) The Rizmit> (URL) Construction Notes 37 inches tall (URL) All Technic Frame> Technic Turntables at the major joints Two Movie Maker Cameras in the eyes - Planned to be (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX) !!

keith
(score: 0.736)

  Re: C$ - Code Only

(...) Folks who read rtlToronto can skip this part. I added it because I'm cross posting to robotics.rcx. For those who don't know, rtlToronto had a contest with robots playing Connect Four. Creating a robot for this is double faceted. Getting (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

keith
(score: 0.736)

  Re: Nanofig cap ship "Pith Infiltrator"

(...) Hey Jeff, Thanks for retrieving this post from Limbo. As for the reference, you're welcome. I think Bob Marley said it best: "who the cap fit, let them wear it" In the Spirit of Keith Goldman's (URL) 'Re-education Facility'> I think we should (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

keith
(score: 0.736)

More:  Next Page >>