  Search Results: Jordan Bradford
 Results 661 – 680 of 1203.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Just why would I hit you? What, I'm some sort of bully beating on people? You don't know me so cut the crap. (...) You asked before what the connection was, it's Heigel (sp). The Zionists are from the same fundamental tree as the Nazis-- (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.984)

  Re: How many unique minifig faces are there?

(...) Hmmmn. This looks like you are daring me to dare you to include _every_ head you own in the Brick Testament. Others may think that your imagination is not up to it. But I definitely think you'll be able to pull it off. Mark PS Please do the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

jordan
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Debunk this?

(...) Because violence begets violence, hates begets hate. The only way to overcome it and live in peace is to not play the game. But how can the Palestinians overcome a bunch of racist, exclusionist thugs like the Zionists especially when they are (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.984)

  Re: World Trade Center Design

Hi Rick, That's an elegant design, and a touching gesture. Do you have some more pics? Mark (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

jordan
(score: 0.984)

  This is a cool ship.

(URL) seen it before? (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.983)

  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) If TLC is to adopt Pods as a Space theme (surely that's not too much to hope!), then a range of different sizes at different price points would be necessary. And wings, even if they smell a little too aerodynamic for your pod sensibility, sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.983)

  Re: Finally got some photos!

(...) Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string. Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.brickshelf.com Port 80" Is brickshelf screwed up again, or is my (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.983)

  Re: New MOC: Border Patrol gunship

In article <GxvJpI.E4n@lugnet.com>, "Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote: *Snip.* This is a very interesting ship, Alexander. I especially enjoy the bulky, "You won't blast ME out of space!" feel of the vessel and the high level of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.983)

  Re: New Moc: Intersteller Explorer

(...) I like it, John. The fins attached to the aft section of the vessel are especially interesting. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.983)

  Re: New Moc: Slave Pod 1

a good variant the pod essence, but Star Wars would Lucas approve? What a great pod! A brilliant intersection of "Pod" and "Slave 1".... Mark (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Village in the Sky

Hey Kevin, That's awesome. Great idea, and nice execution! I think the best way of attaching upside down in this case would be some technic plates and pegs. Mark (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

jordan
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Where does the Life on Mars theme fit in to the LEGO universe?

(...) I think Lego is just as interested in fun (and quality) as before. I think they are trying a few different things in a struggle to survive in a changing world. (...) Unfortunately we can't buy stock in Lego. Its what's known as a "Private" (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.982)

  Nation building

I've been thinking about this a bit. Longtime readers know my distaste for the very term. Dubya doesn't like it either. But if you go back to some of the various stuff that has been posted... (Newt's bit. Stuff about what was done in conquered (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

#47- Jordan Greer I hope Lugnet sends me a confirmation message for once.... (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.980)

  Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism

(...) What would it mean for Israel to play the good boy? Surely, they can't placate the demands of *all* neighboring states. Israel exists (though the how and why of it be may be questionable.) It's destruction is not an option; peace is only going (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.980)

  Re: New Sets 2003

Gotta agree with you Holger, this looks like the best new year's sets in a long time. Even the Racer stuff looks cool! The Star Wars selection is good considering how few major vehicles are left (AT-AT anyone?) and the mini sets are particularly (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

jordan
(score: 0.979)

  Re: Technic mechanisms for missiles, gauss cannons, etc..

Hey Jordan, Have you seen my pellet guns? (URL) hope this is what you're looking for, they can shoot about 5 meters at most sometimes, If you need any help understanding how they work, pop me a e-mail, HTH, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.979)

  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

Being more of a Jordan fan than Ferrari I want to do a yellow Champion, but they never did the big panels in yellow... :-( Duq Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GMww89.11v@lugnet.com... (...) no (...) the (...) it's (...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

jordan
(score: 0.979)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

In article <H0LHB7.6sw@lugnet.com>, "Matt Hamand" <mhamand1@juno.com> wrote: *Snip.* (...) Yes, I have noticed the abundance of "Matts." The name "Jordan" or a variation is also pretty common. Also, it seems as if a ton of girls are named (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

jordan
(score: 0.978)

  Re: Battleship Soon Beginning Construction, Need Ideas and Tips

(...) To strengthen my new (6 ft. long) ship, I used ventral and dorsal spines with lateral cross-beams every 32 studs and extensive compartmentalization. The dorsal spine also serves as a support for the plates that will cover the ship. Due to my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

jordan
(score: 0.978)

More:  Next Page >>