  Search Results: Jordan Bradford
 Results 1021 – 1040 of 1203.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Request for new creator for /trains

Please could Jordan Schwarz, member #3111 be added as a curator of /trains. Thanks tim (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.admin.curators)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: GP-9 Locomotive & 136-Stud Truss Bridge

(...) Jordan: Thanks! No, it wasn't built specifically from the Hobby Train box. The base came from the Holiday Train and some of the other pieces were from other various sets. I just pulled the pieces I needed from my sorted/stored collection. (...) (17 years ago, 7-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: The future was yesterday

(...) Hi Jordan, Thanks for the kind words. It's been really fun building stuff from the pulp era. They're difficult shapes and style to pull off in LEGO but really rewarding. The rocket has been living a happy existence in my living room ever since (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line

Jordan, I'm glad that I am getting a better chance to respond to your post on this. Before, I didn't really understand why anyone would want a LEGO set of a school or a library, but after seeing how girls play with LEGO (and other toys), I can (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Jordan: Awesome! Excellent work and idea. I'm certainly in for at least 2-3 of these. -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study

(...) Hi Jordan, Thanks for this information. I noticed it today also after a message from one of the French FreeLUG people about those ridiculous high prices. I found the previous (European) prices already on the high side, but now its as you (...) (15 years ago, 6-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!

(...) I like that idea. I just thought we did it already. Palestine was partitioned into Israel and Jordan, wasn't it? Why wasn't that satisfactory? Israel was a lot smaller than Jordan too. (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Semantic Shuttle Cost

(...) Try rec.arts.sf.written....rt-jordan. Any thread with more than 5 messgaes is 70-80% likely to be offtopic. And the regulars all like to indulge in a bit of semanticizing regularly, not to mention recklessly thrown open robes, and gerbils, and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: 2 speed gearbox for Silver Champion

Being more of a Jordan fan than Ferrari I want to do a yellow Champion, but they never did the big panels in yellow... :-( Duq Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GMww89.11v@lugnet.com... (...) no (...) the (...) it's (...) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Does anyone else here live in Hawaii?

(...) Hi Jordan, You can search for the members even without being registered as one. The way I usually do it from the front page is: #1- Click any "new member" #2- On top of the page displayed (where it says "People/Members/#", choose "Members". (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.hi)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: How extensively do you plan ships?

(...) Hi there, Jordan, For ships under 50 studs, I generally start with what piece I will be using for the cockpit canopy. I sometimes will base a model on a sketch that I have drawn but other than that I just have a look at what colours I have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: NEW Moc: Container Shuttle Craft CSC

(...) Hi Jordan, thanks a lot for your commments. Yes, the landing gear is operated pneumatically. My brickshelf folder wasn't public yet when I put up my announcement of the CSC here on lugnet. Therefore I unfortunately didn't think of placing a (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: What should you do with a stuck motor?

Hello Jordan, (...) As Joäo said, opening 43362 is a nightmare (for more details, see (URL) and LEGO service is for sure the best way to go. (...) I don't think that your motor could electrically burnt. But I have seen 43362 motors with broken (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: MOC: "Retro Factory" Motorail Terminal

(...) Hi Jordan, I'm not usually into retro-settery but you've done a great job making a model that stands on its own out of the limited pallette at Factory. Both these models have a real "Lego set" feel which is appealling. Tim PS. For the benefit (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: 36 Axel Schnabel Car Take Three

(...) snip (...) Jordan, The trucks are Ross Neal's design. Making the outside pieces white made them look exactly like the pictures of the real one. The cascaded articulation is the same as the real one. My earlier schnabel car was backwards. All (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: BrickJournal Issue 1, Volume 2 is available for download!

(...) Jordan, I think that is a really good idea. I have been trying to get Joe to go after that market. I am sure there are lists of School Librarians, etc. Another thing is that the local club could pay for the subscription or the PTA/PTO. There (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: best official pick-up truck model?

(...) tasty model, jordan! simple but defining design, that's what i'm talking about! it's definitely got the feel of early (1980s) lego cars. nice job! ..jg (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.town, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer

In lugnet.space, Jordan D. Greer wrote: You sure wrote a lot Jordan! (...) Heh, I know what you mean about the turret... I just wanted to make it look cool. A smaller, perhaps rounder, or more steeply angled design would have made more sense. That's (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  GALAXY ENFORCER 2002 WINNERS

FIRST PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Mark Jordan SECOND PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcer by Terry Prosper THIRD PRIZE: Galaxy Enforcers by Bob Barker Congratulations all. Email me with your address and I will send you a LUGNET Standard small lego set. See you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general) !!

jordan
(score: 1.258)

  Re: MOC: "Retro Factory" Motorail Terminal

(...) <snip> (...) This is some great work. I still love the '80's town sets and admire their simplicity (as compared to the larger scale MOCs that are popular in the theme today). It's nice to see someone working in this way. I especially enjoyed (...) (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

jordan
(score: 1.258)

More:  Next Page >>